I upgraded to .52 from 4.2.xx and when I went into Viigo my channels were ... RIM Handheld OS forum

deljustdel no está en línea Stack level 2

lost all my saved articles on Viigo after upgrading to .52

Advertisement

I upgraded to .52 from 4.2.xx and when I went into Viigo my channels were all there but all my saved articles are gone now anyone know how I can get them back

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You can't......unfortunately

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

webcash no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2523669d
    That to me is where google reader or other alternatives are better.I loved Viigo when i tried it but there is no synchronisation or saving to desktop so you are relying on the one piece of software.We all know software isnt perfect and errors can happpen never mind losing the phone or whatever.

Sorry i couldnt be more help and no i wasnt dissing Viigo applies to all stand alone rss readers

Peter
    Home of the Berrygirls
    News chat and Berrygirls Galore

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Yeah I made a request with the beta that they start saving articles to the server(or at least by some other method) so we don't loose them when upgrading or re-installing. Especially when re-installing - it should see we have saved articles and keep them when doing the upgrade.
    ~via BB8330 (wap.pinstack.com)~

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post
    Yeah I made a request with the beta that they start saving articles to the server(or at least by some other method) so we don't loose them when upgrading or re-installing. Especially when re-installing - it should see we have saved articles and keep them when doing the upgrade.
    ~via BB8330 (wap.pinstack.com)~

you have the option inside of Viigo to save any article to del.icio.us. thats what i do then i have access to anything that i had saved from any PC or BB, just have to log into it.
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    you have the option inside of Viigo to save any article to del.icio.us. thats what i do then i have access to anything that i had saved from any PC or BB, just have to log into it.
    True enough. I just feel that you shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party programs to take care of something that should be a standard feature. If you save an article, it should be saved. ;-)

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post
    True enough. I just feel that you shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party programs to take care of something that should be a standard feature. If you save an article, it should be saved. ;-)
    I agree, it would be alot quicker and easier.....hopefully the will add it to the final release.
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes