I have an 8310 and haven't been keeping up with the latest releases like usual, ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Bnorwood1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24718CA7

Question Latest OS for 8310?

Advertisement

I have an 8310 and haven't been keeping up with the latest releases like usual, but I currently have 4.5.0.124 and was curious if that was the latest or not.

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    From what I can see it is. You can always check up on the latest OS versions here:

Latest OS - All Models (JerryD)

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Right now it appears that .124 is the latest as Jari said if you want to keep up with the latest save the link to Jds and check it from time to time. ~via smartphone~
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 02-16-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: sp

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Right now it appears that .124 is the latest as Jarica said if you want to keep up with the latest save the link to Jds and check it from time to time. ~via smartphone~
    Jarica???

If you want to shorten it please use Jari. Jarica makes me sound like a strange foreign female lol.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnorwood1 View Post
    I have an 8310 and haven't been keeping up with the latest releases like usual, but I currently have 4.5.0.124 and was curious if that was the latest or not.
    Jari-just wondering how satisfied you are with the .124 OS? Any issues with it and has the volume issue (ring tones & mp3's) any better than other 4.5.0.xxx rereleases?

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by BestWitted View Post
    Jari-just wondering how satisfied you are with the .124 OS? Any issues with it and has the volume issue (ring tones & mp3's) any better than other 4.5.0.xxx rereleases?
    I have .124 on my 8320 and it has been fine for me. The only problems I had were related to the software I was using not the OS. The OS itself has worked well for me.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaricanese View Post
    I have .124 on my 8320 and it has been fine for me. The only problems I had were related to the software I was using not the OS. The OS itself has worked well for me.
    Thanks for the quick feedback-time to upgrade again!