Hey anyone have any suggestions: I upgraded the Blackberry 7130c to the new OS ver ... RIM Handheld OS forum

apombo no está en línea Stack level 1

Lamp doesn't come on nor new themes from OS Upgrade to ver 4.2.1.96

Advertisement

Hey anyone have any suggestions:

I upgraded the Blackberry 7130c to the new OS ver 4.2.1.96 and now my lamp doesn't flicker like it use to. It use to blink blue then red when I had message etc. I can load any new themes either.. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Lamp doesn't come on nor new themes from OS Upgrade to ver 4.2.1.96

First, when the LED is flashing Blue it means your BlackBerry has an active Bluetooth connection. This is set under Bluetooth Options.

Red is the new message indicator. Check your settings under Profiles to set this.

Go to the directory C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader and delete the file Vendor.xml, then run the Application Loader. All available themes should now install.
    JerryD

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

In your profile settings you can also turn the LED indicator on and off for new calls and messages. As well in the options area you can turn the LED coverage indicator to on or off. Go to options/screen and keyboard/ LED coverage indicator.
    Quote Originally Posted by apombo
    Hey anyone have any suggestions:

I upgraded the Blackberry 7130c to the new OS ver 4.2.1.96 and now my lamp doesn't flicker like it use to. It use to blink blue then red when I had message etc. I can load any new themes either.. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

BBWrangler no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219DFD90

As for the themes, unless you've got themes written for 4.2, older ones will not load.
    It doesn't record video. Get over it.