I upgraded to 4.1.0.273 on my 7520. I do not believe there was a password ... RIM Handheld OS forum

dllindsay no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400B422F

Is there a password keeper default setting?

Advertisement

I upgraded to 4.1.0.273 on my 7520. I do not believe there was a password keeper function on my previous version. I have set a PIN for the handheld by going into options, security options, then general settings. This pw does not open my password keeper. I have already used 5 of my allotted 10 tries to no avail. I have searched the online manual for any info about a default pw and found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at PIN400B422F.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Is there a password keeper default setting?

The password keeper password does not have to be the same as default password. Unless you have info stored in there... enter password 10 times for the password keeper and it will wipe the data in the password keeper and allow you to reset password

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The password keeper also doesn't have a password until it is used for the first time. At which point it prompts for a password to be established.

gmoneyo no está en línea Stack level 1

i need my passcode for my 8700 to connect my bb to my pc....i don't know it...is there a default?