I have some simple questions about contacts:
1) What software should I use to keep ... RIM Handheld OS forum
Re: Help newbie how to manger contacts...
1) The blackberry desktop manager software provides a way to sync outlook and the blackberry, no need to use Gmail
2) You can import them from outlook to your bb and sort them as you want via the adressbook options
3) Highlight his cell number from the phone application on your bb, click copy then go to your adressbook, find his contact info, click edit and add it to the mobile field, click save.
When he calls you from his ceel, will say "Mike" and right before the date of the call will display (M) for mobile, (W) for work, (H) for home, etc,..
4) Browse the forum..lots of tips and tricks, soon you'll be an expert..
Tags for this Thread