I woke up this morning and my sister was touching my bb pearl and now ... RIM Handheld OS forum

dannynkhou no está en línea Stack level 2

help me to unlock PIN #

Advertisement

I woke up this morning and my sister was touching my bb pearl and now my bb is blocked, i cant call noone cause i need the pin code..whats that???or what can i do to work my phne again????help!!!!!
    Last edited by dannynkhou; 11-24-2007 at 03:41 PM.

hanceyi no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: help me to unlock PIN #

PIN# can be found under the battery.

You can find it in the menu too but I can never remember where, its quicker to just look under the battery

Good luck

iono but i tryd that too, still its says pin code can not be change.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

What happened is that your sis activated the security on your sim card. You will most likely need to contact your carrier (I would recommend going into a store to do it) and get a PUK code. If the she has already blocked the sim then you may need a new sim card. The sim security will allow you to enter a password up to 3 times incorrectly before it locks down and requires a PUK code. A PUK code can only be retrieved by contacting the carrier. It is an 8 digit code generated by the computer system and stored in your account for accessing your sim when you forget your security code. If the PUK code is entered incorrectly 3 times it will electricly destroy the memory contents of your sim card and make the sim unusable to anyone. If that happens the sim is "blocked" and requires replacing (which is why I recommend going to a store to do all of the above).

Zo

thanks alot i want there and they give me a new sim... thank you

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    What happened is that your sis activated the security on your sim card. You will most likely need to contact your carrier (I would recommend going into a store to do it) and get a PUK code. If the she has already blocked the sim then you may need a new sim card. The sim security will allow you to enter a password up to 3 times incorrectly before it locks down and requires a PUK code. A PUK code can only be retrieved by contacting the carrier. It is an 8 digit code generated by the computer system and stored in your account for accessing your sim when you forget your security code. If the PUK code is entered incorrectly 3 times it will electricly destroy the memory contents of your sim card and make the sim unusable to anyone. If that happens the sim is "blocked" and requires replacing (which is why I recommend going to a store to do all of the above).

Zo
    If thats the case and if your with AT&T then you can log into your my account and under the phone/device section click on support and then over to the right you will see quick links and under there should be a submenu called SIM Block/PUK code go there to get your code. As long as the number of entries has not expired on the device already.