Hey ppls, Im a noobs here but im been using a BB for a while ... RIM Handheld OS forum

a8ian8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help me solve the issue(s)~!!!!!

Advertisement

Hey ppls,
    Im a noobs here but im been using a BB for a while now like 1.5 yrs now..I have a problem, just recently(could be a software upgrade DST patch) My service provider is Bell Mobiliy, I have both a BB 7250 and now rocking a BB 8703. Issue is that mornings when I sleep and in the morning I missed all my text and calls until I make a call or text out. My texts, calls, v-mails comes up (call times are all wrong). It so frustrating, I hope I dont have it on sleep mode. Happens to both my Blackberrys..could it be a software. One more is that my 7250 calls my contacts while I dont place a call(fews calls were at in the middle of the night like 3am), it does not show on my call logs...Strange and weird. Anyways, thanks for reading my long paragraph. Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance...Help me~!!!!

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Help me solve the issue(s)~!!!!!

how do you know your BB is calling people at 3am?
    have you tried pulling the battery lately for the issue of not receiving anything until you send?
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Do a Master Radio Reset...should fix the issue with ghost dialing.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

cliffr39: Thanks for the quick reply, calling my friends in the late night hours random happens often when my BB7250 (woke them up by me. LOL my bad), But I was sleeping at the time too.. As for pulling out the battery, wouldnt I miss calls or how does that go.. So much a lurker here..maybe I should become a post whore.. Cheers..

Reno84: Thanks I will try that..

Anybody else???

Now i found out when i pull the battery/reset. I dont get any and it transfer calls straight to voicemail without any rings.. OMG....so short tempered with both of phones...

Master Radio Reset I can see it unless it is wipe handheld, which I highly doubt... Thanks...