Ok... I had and error 102... wiped my Sprint 8703 e, & used java commander ... RIM Handheld OS forum

j.lane no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Error Code 507 after 102 Stuck Again

Advertisement

Ok... I had and error 102... wiped my Sprint 8703 e, & used java commander to wipe it. Now have an error 507, which means there is no software on the handheld. Only when I open my Desktop Software Application Loader, there is no software to load...??? What do I do?? Also my blackberry shows as Disconnected...

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Error Code 507 after 102 Stuck Again

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~did you ever backup the device? You will more than likely have to download the latest os for that device

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ You must install the OS for your BB on your computer desktop first, then run desktop manager.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

As they said You must download and install the OS onto your computer, then if your device is not being detected as you said follow the instructions here:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...vice+connected

sab918 no está en línea Stack level 1

Yes I am new here but I have been watching the stacks for a long time never thinking I would need help myself. Here I am in need of help. Lucky me. I have the same problem, BB was running slow, hanging, could not charge battery, etc. So I wiped it and of course I can not get the os back on the thing. DM says not connected, removed battery, started the load put the battery back in when it trys to int, then it says "A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.
    Unable to communicate with the radio hardware. Please ensure that a charged battery is installed in the device and try the loading operation again. [P:0x0000000F]"

Does any one have an idea I have tried just about everything spending 5 hours on the site. Maybe should just throw it away and by a new one ! If any one could help me through this it would be greatly appreciated.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Sab and J.Lane. The link from dfc420 should work. I would recommend trying it again. Please be sure to follow all instructions exactly as they are written, otherwise it won't work. It may take a few tries, but it should work.

sab918 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for your time, but I have been trying this al day so far and when the DM gets to the point of loading the "radio software" it quits and gives me that error. The BB gives me the "507" error msg.
    Maybe the unit is bad after all. Its just funny that everything was fine on friday before bed and sat I switched the battery out and I have this problem. That could have been the problem "switching the battery Out". HMMMM maybe.
    If you can think of anything else please let me know.
    Thanks agian for your time.
    ken

vsanty no está en línea Stack level 1

I Had The Same Problem But It Got Fixed After Putting Batter During (initilizing)

vaise no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks the information you provided did work. However, i had to insert the battery before I could do any of the other steps.

Nikeyma no está en línea Stack level 1

Me too

I have the small problem. what did u do to resolve it?

Quote Originally Posted by j.lane View Post
    Ok... I had and error 102... wiped my Sprint 8703 e, & used java commander to wipe it. Now have an error 507, which means there is no software on the handheld. Only when I open my Desktop Software Application Loader, there is no software to load...??? What do I do?? Also my blackberry shows as Disconnected...