Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by clama1122 This Service Is Really Amazing..thanks So Much, I Got My Phone ... RIM Handheld OS forum

fguri123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by clama1122 View Post
    This Service Is Really Amazing..thanks So Much, I Got My Phone To Work Again...even Though I Have To Go Through Wizard, Email Setup, Mobile Im, Download My Themes, Etc...but It Was All Worth It.....i Feel Like A Blackberry Genius.....i Will Definitely Return The Favor If Someone Asks For My Help...thanks Alot Stackers
    can you please help me?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by fguri123 View Post
    i was updating my curve 8310 nd the same thing happened to me.. what do i do? please someone help me.
    Quote Originally Posted by fguri123 View Post
    can you please help me?
    If you would let us know exactly what your problem is we might be able to help.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

fguri123 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    If you would let us know exactly what your problem is we might be able to help.

Rcbjr
    i actually fized it. i deleted the vendor file and used the loader file to reinstall the operating system. thanks for the reply thou. i really appreciate it.

kklewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just got a Bb 8820 and was trying to update it, and something happened in the middle of the process and it is not working now. There is a symbol that comes up that says 507 beneath it and I am not sure how all of this works. How can I fix it so my Bb works again. I have tried to read through these posts, but most of the links are for pc's and I have a mac. Can someone help me please?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234