Try this:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ht=java+errors

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Re: error 507.....help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

CP is right. I got this once on my 8700. I had to wipe and reload the os to get rid of it.

Good luck and let us know if you need help.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

dimarco86, Welcome to PinStack

To Start the reload process go to the appropriate Vodafone link in this thread, Blackberry OS Software links (by carrier) and download and execute the appropriate OS File on your PC. Then use the procedure in this thread, How to: OS 4.1 Upgrade for your Blackberry to reload it. If Desktop Manager will not connect to your BB with this error, then use the instructions in this thread, How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't recognize The Device Is Connected

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up Re: error 507.....help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!1

this list is awesome > JVM Error codes
    Thanks!!

Msjohnson910 no está en línea Stack level 1

keep playing with it until you get it... i read several post and it worked for me and i just had the same problems just dont stop playing with it.. ill die without my blackberry ive been up for 9 hours with my phone trying to get it to work!!! now im having my computer trippin keep trying good luck

jpb39 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2051A3C8

I have a variation on the disaster scenarios above. I tried to install the latest version of 4.2 (Vodafone UK) on my 8100 for the improvement in battery life and (ironically) for the stability fixes. Everything seemed to go fine, including deletion of old programs and installation of upgraded versions, until it came to the stage where the program initializes the device and reconnectes to the Java VM. At this point, I got the dreaded 507 message of death. I attempted to resume installation from that point and got stuck at exactly the same point each time, even when I started the installation with the battery out, as suggested in an earlier post. Rolling back to an earlier version of the led to the same error as well. Wiping the device with javaloader made it hard for DM to find the device, but when it did, installation died at the same point again.

I am beginning to think that my 8100 is doomed. Is there any way to load the java apps manually or any other strategy for getting past the 507 error?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Jim

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

jpb39, Welcome to PinStack.

There are no method that I know of that will do a manual load of the OS except for using javaloader, to load each cod file separately. I'm afraid I can't add much more to help other than keep trying.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hello jp, welcome to pinstack. Please ask as many questions as you need to.

jpb39 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2051A3C8

Re: error 507.....help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (Mac angle)

Thanks for the welcome and moral support, guys. This story has a mostly happy ending, if you ignore blowing off nearly a full day restoring what I probably shouldn't have messed with in the first place. I'll recount the saga in case others find themselves in a similar predicament.

The culprit was the USB controller in the Windows emulator (Parallels, which I otherwise recommend) that I was using to run DM on a Mac. The SD card in the 8100 seems to confuse the USB controller, which keeps alternating between treating the 8100 as a Blackberry and as a 'RIM storage device'. Critically, each time after the system software was loaded onto a correctly recognized Blackberry, the 8100 would then be mistaken for a storage device, so that none of the java modules were loaded. But it turns out that if you reset the USB connection while the DM is trying to contact the java VM, it will recognize the device correctly and load the modules.

So after another clean wipe and reinstall, I was able to get past the 507 error. But only to end up with a 543 error. After installing, uninstalling and reinstalling the last two versions of 8100 software available from Vodafone, it seems that inconsistent versions of the VM and modules got mixed together.

So a complete uninstall of all versions of the 8100 software, followed by another wipe and complete reinstall, with the USB hand-holding midway thru, got me to what seemed like yet another non-terminating initialization. Except that, while I was preparing an even more thorough purge of the 8100 software, the device came to life and registered itself on the network once the radio was switched on.

That's it. I'll stick with v4.2.0.61 until I get an OS upgrade with the 8800.

Jim

- tom - no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Re: error 507.....help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (Mac angle)

so that none of the java modules were loaded. But it turns out that if you reset the USB connection while the DM is trying to contact the java VM, it will recognize the device correctly and load the modules.
    Jim[/quote]

Jim, how to reset the USB in parallels? thanks in advance

-tom-

bvnbhargava no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Pretty sure you have to restore the OS, good luck.
    hii,
    i am new to this forum and after reading all the data available, i am stil struck.
    I am using BB 7290 and i have this code displayed all the time on my Bb (507)
    plz advise, where can i get OS and i have just downloaded the desktop manager version (latesh one) from li9nks availabe on this site
    rgds
    Bhargava

gtox no está en línea Stack level 2

I just wanted to add that I ran into this problem today from an upgrade. I uninstalled all OS's reinstalled the stable one and loaded the OS and I am back up and running.

clama1122 no está en línea Stack level 1

NOW HELP MEEEEE!!!!! PLEASE
    heres wat happened:
    1. I forgot my password and my BB 8300 wiped
    2. A message "FVN 513 RESET" appeared on the screen
    3. After using the JL_cmdr, now i have what appears to be an "application" icon in a circle with a line crossing it.....
    wats going on??? someone please help!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast