Hi everyone. I am noticing that many of my emails are dissappearing from my 7100. ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Sparky33 no está en línea Stack level 1

Emails Going Missing

Advertisement

Hi everyone. I am noticing that many of my emails are dissappearing from my 7100. It happens even when I don't sync to my desktop. I had an email on my phone this morning that had some important info on it and a couple of hours later it wasn't there. I've been through all of my settings on my desktop and BB but can't seem to find a preference that might be causing that to happen.
    Can anyone help me out with this.
    Thanks very much.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: Emails Going Missing

Does anyone else have access to th e-mail acct? If the do, and move or read them and delete them it can make them disappear from your handset as well! Hope this helps. . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

how much space is left on your bb? could you be running out of storage? worth checking.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberspastic
    how much space is left on your bb? could you be running out of storage? worth checking.
    This could have something to do with it too go to menu>options>status and check you available memory

Sparky33 no está en línea Stack level 1

My memory seems to be fine. I'm using half of what the 7100 has (it's showing about half available) I'm the only person who has access to the account (on my phone and elsewhere)
    Could it be anything to do with my current Desktop Manager settings? It's very strange. I recieved an email in the morning on my phone and went to the bank where I needed that info. Withing the 2 hours the message was no longer there. I hadn't sync'd with my desktop during that time either. I've been noticing it for a while that messages just dissapear. They are still available when I launch my desktop email but not with the phone.
    Could it be the software?