I have been searching around for months with no luck. Does anyone know if there ... RIM Handheld OS forum

ClieSource no está en línea Stack level 1

Damnit Searched 4 Months no dice , Where is the Main SVG Page from Plazmic?

Advertisement

I have been searching around for months with no luck.

Does anyone know if there is A copy somewhere of the Main SVG page that PlazMic made especialy for the BlackBerry.

It was the Blue Flash like page that was the Main page for Mobile.BlackBerry.com .

This is A pain in the *** .

This page showed of most of the color BlackBerries capabilities. !

I have been thinking of abandoning BlackBerries all togeather simply because I can no longer view this page.

Everyone check your caches , Temporary Internet Files , and pages like WebArchives!

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Damnit Searched 4 Months no dice , Where is the Main SVG Page from Plazmic?

Google's cached pages maybe? Not sure I can't help, as I'm not certain I've seen this before.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

I know the page flash. Nice I agree. Will be better ones in future hangon

petey no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ClieSource
    I have been searching around for months with no luck.

Does anyone know if there is A copy somewhere of the Main SVG page that PlazMic made especialy for the BlackBerry.

It was the Blue Flash like page that was the Main page for Mobile.BlackBerry.com .

This is A pain in the *** .

This page showed of most of the color BlackBerries capabilities. !

I have been thinking of abandoning BlackBerries all togeather simply because I can no longer view this page.

Everyone check your caches , Temporary Internet Files , and pages like WebArchives!
    If you go to the Plazmic home page:

http://www.plazmic.com/en/index.shtml

you can see an animated gif of the old SVG home page for the BlackBerry viewed http://mobile.blackberry.com.

Although it is no longer the home page for the site, there are other little tidbits scattered throughout the site (Like the theme catalog and games catalog page,s with the MeteorCrusher background animation behind the links.).

Of course, there are also the samples in the Plazmic CDK (sample Composer animations) that show off the capabiliities of the colour BlackBerry devices.

Finally, if you have an 8700, you can view an animted tutorial in the MeteorCrusher game, and as a bonus, if you complete MeteorCrusher on an 8700, you can see the cool 'save the world' finale animation, complete with sound.

Theres no reason to abandon BlackBerry!

P

ClieSource no está en línea Stack level 1

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

That's the biggest load of BS I have ever heard in my life.

This page needs to be around somewhere.

For gd sakes someone find it!

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

I think you'd be inclined to get a lot more help if you were nicer about it. A main point of this message board is to keep it professional; your constant profanity and "yelling" won't get you far, if anywhere, here.

I just wen't ahead and read all of your (9) posts to date; and being aggravated in more than 50% of those posts seems like an issue. It might be fine on other boards, but certainly not here.

Now I'm not telling you what to do, as to be quite honest I can't edit/delete your posts anyway. Though I do think if the profanity and general rudeness were to continue; eventualy one of the Administrators would do something.
    -----
    Petey: Thanks for the detailed reply; and welcome to the boards. If you need/want anything, feel free to message me.
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.

tweber78 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    214b43dc

ClieSource,

Your language and tone is unacceptable here. Specifically the profanity. One of the goals of this forum is to have a professional tone. It would be appreciated if you could clean it up or perhaps simply not participate.

Thank you.
    ~Tweber78~
    akatweber78@pinstack.com
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

There are other forums where you can post that offensive response and it's accepted and you'll meet others on that level there also. Feel free to make yourself at home there. However, you will not be welcomed here if you continue with this attitude.