Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

man sounds good so far, i'm going to have to give this a shot... RIM Handheld OS forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Advertisement

man sounds good so far, i'm going to have to give this a shot
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

fCastle no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeyak03 View Post
    All of those short cuts work for me. White balance on camera also works, in case anyone was wondering.
    Had me worried for a second but those shortcuts are working for me after upgrade.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    has anyone installed OS 4.5 on their AT&T 8310?
    The version they're talking about in this thread is from Orange UK and is for the 8320 Curve only.

There is the same version floating around for 8300s and 8310s as well, but THIS one should NOT be loaded on your 8310!

ConstantineXVI no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244EB7DA
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    The version they're talking about in this thread is from Orange UK and is for the 8320 Curve only.

There is the same version floating around for 8300s and 8310s as well, but THIS one should NOT be loaded on your 8310!
    Actually, TIM Italy has put out the same build for the 8300, 8310, and 8100. I've updated the OP with the link.

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    has anyone installed OS 4.5 on their AT&T 8310?
    Me... I'm in Puerto Rico, but is the same US network. No issues so far since the first 4.5 OS, except mem drain. Currently on the .52 beta.

What help do you need?

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Just to give you guys a heads up. This OS runs more smooth and my UMA/EDGE is much more steady then .52 beta. Before UMA/EDGE use to switch back and forth to GSM. Now all I need to test out is to accept or make calls on UMA with out break up or call failer. On .52 beta that wasn't working well at all.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Spinnhadz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    254DF724
    Hi, I've installed this on my curve...after that, some bad things happened, then I wiped it>installed OS again, and now It's working! But, I have an issue with this page, wap.pinstack.com won't load for me, it loads only white page, Pinstack Launcher is doing it too, has anybody the same problem?

nboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246b7029
    i just downloaded the 4.5 os but couldnt find the vendor file to erase on my computer! i totally erased the previous 4.2 for my 8320 on my computer. will that allow me to download the orange 4.5 even if im using a tmo 8320? ANY EXPERTS OUT THERE PLEASE pin me 246b7029

ConstantineXVI no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244EB7DA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnhadz View Post
    Hi, I've installed this on my curve...after that, some bad things happened, then I wiped it>installed OS again, and now It's working! But, I have an issue with this page, wap.pinstack.com won't load for me, it loads only white page, Pinstack Launcher is doing it too, has anybody the same problem?
    Your browser might be in the wrong emulation mode. Go to Options -> Browser Configuration from the browser menu, then make sure "Emulation Mode" is set to BlackBerry.

mamapie no está en línea Stack level 1
    OMG! I'm on Orange, I'm in the UK and I have an 8320. I can't quite believe it.

Here goes, well ya' know. See you on the other side.

Jesuit no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21E21D8B
    installed the update last night, looks great... just cant seem to find my 'preloaded images' ... i can assume they were wiped?

Spinnhadz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    254DF724
    Quote Originally Posted by ConstantineXVI View Post
    Your browser might be in the wrong emulation mode. Go to Options -> Browser Configuration from the browser menu, then make sure "Emulation Mode" is set to BlackBerry.
    Yes, I've tryed it..with all emulation modes, but everytime it loads only white webpage with "Pinstack.com" in browser header.

inkredible no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am so excited! Downloading right now, woohoo!

mbatm27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ConstantineXVI View Post
    Actually, TIM Italy has put out the same build for the 8300, 8310, and 8100. I've updated the OP with the link.
    I'm tempted to try this, but the vendor.xml delete thing worries me. Is this a file on the phone or computer?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I freaking LOVE this upgrade. I FINALLY got an ICQ client that uses DATA not SMS.
    Now installing this on my 8100. Hopefully it goes as well as my 8120 upgrade last night.

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast