Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Installed the Orange version and everything seems to be going good. Still have the bug ... RIM Handheld OS forum

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

Advertisement

Installed the Orange version and everything seems to be going good. Still have the bug where I can't edit my BB e-mail. Most def. not a big deal. I'll update my post if anything else comes up.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

zoeyak03 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hmm... well I got an error during the application install (on the BB) and now desktop manager doesn't recognize my blackberry is connected. I've restarted both the computer and the BB, so I guess its on to more complicated fixes.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I freaking LOVE this upgrade. I FINALLY got an ICQ client that uses DATA not SMS.

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Does that key combo work on the 81xx?
    Only one way to find out...try it.

Quote Originally Posted by zoeyak03 View Post
    Hmm... well I got an error during the application install (on the BB) and now desktop manager doesn't recognize my blackberry is connected. I've restarted both the computer and the BB, so I guess its on to more complicated fixes.
    Yeah that happened to me to. Just restart your computer and you should be good to go.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Only one way to find out...try it.

Yeah that happened to me to. Just restart your computer and you should be good to go.

---

--HeavyC.

Restart the computer a second time?

hcdemon no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2152CB42
    Works GREAT on my 8320 with T-Mo! Streaming audio/video (over EDGE and WiFI) do not cause the phone to crash/reboot anymore! All apps are working perfect. But the folder icons are not included, you get just the standard Yellow folders. Although I was reading somewhere that there is a fix/hack for it. Will see if I can find the link and post it.

**EDIT**
    Ok, maybe not, it directed you to a pinstack forum that is no longer valid. Oh well.
    Last edited by hcdemon; 07-16-2008 at 11:46 PM.

PIN/ID
    Restart the computer a second time?
    No, just the first time you notice it won't read it.

---

--HeavyC.

rtmcm3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This might be a stupid question, but seeing as how I haven't seen it mentioned I had to ask....would I be able to run this on my AT&T 8310?

hcdemon no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2152CB42
    Ok, I take back my previous statement about the streaming audio/video not crashing the phone....seems like after the audio/video has played for approx. 3-5minutes, if you try to stop it or back out of it, the phone will reboot.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    No, just the first time you notice it won't read it.

---

--HeavyC.
    I already restarted the computer and the blackberry. I took the battery out and was able to connect and start an application reload. It is know in the connecting to device stage. It's been there for 30 min now...I'm not sure if its stuck or just really slow.

OOOOoooo! it just showed the T-Mobile splash screen and now says it has initialized (I guess it was just really slow). It seems to have worked. 4.5 is loaded. However, the device seems to have been wiped, so I need to go into my back up and grab some of my data. Yazors!

ahbilly no está en línea Stack level 1

upgrading from .52???

Anyone else having problems getting the desktop software to recognize the OS upgrade? I had the latest build of the beta .52 and for some reason I cant get it to give me the "do you want to upgrade?" dialog. bummer. As of right now it looks like im going to go back to 4.2, then install this new "official" version. Anyone that knows a quicker workaround will be a lifesaver.

thanks!

natan no está en línea Stack level 2

Question

Hello. I've installed an updated successfully on my T-Mo 8320. I noticed that some shorts stopped working. For example: T and B in messages to go to Top or Bottom of the message list. J and K have also stopped working. Is it possible that I turned these shortcuts off by accident? Did anyone else see this problem?

PIN/ID
    I already restarted the computer and the blackberry. I took the battery out and was able to connect and start an application reload. It is know in the connecting to device stage. It's been there for 30 min now...I'm not sure if its stuck or just really slow.

OOOOoooo! it just showed the T-Mobile splash screen and now says it has initialized (I guess it was just really slow). It seems to have worked. 4.5 is loaded. However, the device seems to have been wiped, so I need to go into my back up and grab some of my data. Yazors!
    Yeah, it's just slow at that stage.

---

--HeavyC.

natan no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by natan View Post
    Hello. I've installed an updated successfully on my T-Mo 8320. I noticed that some shorts stopped working. For example: T and B in messages to go to Top or Bottom of the message list. J and K have also stopped working. Is it possible that I turned these shortcuts off by accident? Did anyone else see this problem?
    When I am in Messages, shortcuts to forward (F) and Reply (R) as well as Reply All (L) do not work either. I find this a bit odd to be normal as a result of the OS update?

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    well ive been waiting to do this ive seen alot of versions and ive been tempted the only thing that has stoppe dme is that i got a mac and not running the os tha ti need to run windows on it but if everything goes well here i am going to use a buddy's pc and backup then reinstall os haha cant wait to see how it plays out.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast