Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031 LastLast

thank you very much. still not sure how to get docs2go loaded though.... RIM Handheld OS forum

8320Curve no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

thank you very much. still not sure how to get docs2go loaded though.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by 8320Curve View Post
    thank you very much. still not sure how to get docs2go loaded though.
    Do options: advanced options: applications and see if it's on the applications list.

If it's not, connect device to your DM via USB cable and exec. application loader. It should appear near the bottom of the list of aps - check the box to load it and go to the bottom to continue. Does that help?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

it does not show up in either the handheld or the DM. i am going to reinstall the firmware to the PC and check and if not there will reinstall the firmware to the handheld.

ok, i think i got it. the first thing i did was to uninstall and reinstall the firmware to the PC. once i deleted the vendor.xml (duh) the updates showed and i was able to install documents to go and then do the OTA upgrade.

the duplicate address book items have not re-appeared yet and i have rebooted and set it to wireless synch so i hope that takes care of it.

thank you very much for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by 8320Curve View Post
    ok, i think i got it. the first thing i did was to uninstall and reinstall the firmware to the PC. once i deleted the vendor.xml (duh) the updates showed and i was able to install documents to go and then do the OTA upgrade.

the duplicate address book items have not re-appeared yet and i have rebooted and set it to wireless synch so i hope that takes care of it.

thank you very much for your help.
    Glad you got it all going - sounds like your address book is ok too - when you get a chance, take the time to update your profile with your carrier, location, and basic info - your device is fairly obvious - it might help you get a little more informed help in the future. If you have more questions post them - someone will jump in and help you. Enjoy the stacks.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

done. UMA seems to work a little better with this version - even on my slow connection.

eyenstein2k2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    installing now, stand by, takes almost an hour

@eye - you done yet?

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I upgraded to the new 4.5.0.55 yesterday and sometimes when I try to browse the internet using my data plan I get the error Unable to connect to the requested mobile data service, please try again later. anyone seen this before? I gonna resend my service books now to see if that fixes it
    Last edited by jeffallen8; 07-29-2008 at 04:42 PM.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    My APN settings werent set. Fixed it nevermind folks

cheersmepal no está en línea Stack level 1
    can this be used on the cdma bb curve 8330 ?

buton no está en línea Stack level 2
    while i was installing the process of conecting to device took a while, but after that, the installation was succesful... so far so good with my 8120 in mexico with telcel.

Quote Originally Posted by cheersmepal View Post
    can this be used on the cdma bb curve 8330 ?
    The answer is no. Be aware that the OS that you download/install can come from any source but it MUST be for your specific device only.

vista23 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up 8100 Works Fine

I have BB model 8100 and everything works fine. All my videos are there this time. In the pictures you could finally zoom in and see the picture clearly without the white lines on top and on the bottom. When your listening to music you can go back and the music will still be playing. It also has next and previous so you dont have to go through that adding play list thing. The only thing that doesnt work is the camera. The begging is also slow but after a few minutes of trying everything out it turns into normal speed. I don't have internet on my phone so i havent tried out web. I hope they make a patch for the camera!

vista23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Nevermind it still reboots if you listen to music or watch a video.