Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by mrpringlez Can someone please help me install this 4.5 os I posted ... RIM Handheld OS forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mrpringlez View Post
    Can someone please help me install this 4.5 os I posted a reply to this but still no response
    What was your question.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Oh ok, so I guess they fixed that issue then. Well I'm out of ideas on why JiveTalk isn't working for that user.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Wasn't there a post or a thread where as long as you installed docs to go jivetalked worked?

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Jonny,

Yeah I mentioned that a few post before that one. I knew I wasn't the only one who saw it.

---

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Jonny,

Yeah I mentioned that a few post before that one. I knew I wasn't the only one who saw it.

---

--HeavyC.

Just making sure awesome. Yeah I've seen some people say they don't need docs to go. But some do. I guess its hit or miss.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I haven't had any camera issues at all. So far so good. If you aren't getting the camera at all then you might wanna do a reload. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    That has happened a couple of times with beta. And actually I think it may be a pinstack issue but in some cases you are stuck or can't reply to a pm. The only solution is to reload the page for when you get stuck or when it comes to a pm compose a new one instead of replying to an existing pm in your box.
    I have had This happen to me a lot on my 8120 with the 4.3. Sometimes after I type a reply out and find that I can't submit, I copy/cut and go back into the post reply and paste so I don't have to type it all out again. Very annoying!!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpringlez View Post
    Can someone please help me install this 4.5 os I posted a reply to this but still no response
    Mrpringlez,

Are you reading this thread? I answered your 1st post requesting help yesterday morning - here is the answer to your request - with pointers to the OS and step by step instructions that you need to upgrade BEFORE you posted a duplicate asking for help again! This post is strike three.

Please, when you ask for help, read the following posts for an answer instead of posting duplicate requests for help.

Follow the instructions above and post your progress/problems in here - good luck.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 07-23-2008 at 10:11 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

krishia no está en línea Stack level 1

help

everything worked fine for me it even popped up that i had updates for my device, but when i clicked next it said that there are some required appications missing and it wouldnt let me continue
    i have been trying to do this for 3 days now. IM SO FRUSTRATED!

mew
    mew no está en línea Stack level 2
    After 2 days of contemplating "should I?/shouldn't I?", I finally decided to up it after reading all the feedback and help here. Wipe/Install took about an hour (except enterprise activation hanging at 52% OTA but did it through USB on BES and took couple minutes). Tested every component and I'm loving 4.5! It's so much smoother and hasn't rebooted yet which it was b4 with 4.2. Should've done it sooner. Thanks to all the posters!

I may have missed it. Has anyone tried, successfully, the application SnapScreen under this release. I tried it but it - ti doesn't do anything. I guess it's a blessing that it doesn't hang but I sure would like to have the ap working.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Jb I noticed this too. Look to see if there is a red outline on your screen. Then click the Trackball and choose save. The new version lacks the popup asking to save.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post

Jb I noticed this too. Look to see if there is a red outline on your screen. Then click the Trackball and choose save. The new version lacks the popup asking to save.
    YES! Thanks a million Cherri. Now, bless your heart, this is the reason I was trying to snap a screen pic. To show you this.

nealpolshuk no está en línea Stack level 3
    All.. My 8320 has been running flawlessly under this new OS.

However, when I turned it on today, the phone told me that the "SIM is not approved"

Has anyone lost their SIM card since upgrading?

Quote Originally Posted by nealpolshuk View Post
    All.. My 8320 has been running flawlessly under this new OS.

However, when I turned it on today, the phone told me that the "SIM is not approved"

Has anyone lost their SIM card since upgrading?
    I've read a few "rumor" type posts about SIM problems with the new OS (such as this one) but I haven't seen any confirmed incidents. It DOES appear from the post that the OS "ruined" the user's SIM twice but can't tell for sure. If I see others confirming the problem I'll post back here - anyone else?

8320Curve no está en línea Stack level 2
    hello - i just upgraded my 8320 with this firmware two days ago. now when i run the application loader i get the "blackberry active dialup networking session" message and i can't install/delete anything.

i also have duplicate contacts on my device but not on BES or in Outlook. what is the way to delete them?

the search function does not seem to work for me as i get a blank page (with the pinstack header) and the browser shows the page as loaded (firefox 3).

thank you.