I have the BlackBerry 7290 from Cingular. I already upgraded the software to V4.0.2.56 (Platform ... RIM Handheld OS forum

MirandaSoft no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Can't Send E-Mail Attachments!

Advertisement

I have the BlackBerry 7290 from Cingular. I already upgraded the software to V4.0.2.56 (Platform 1.8.0.143). E-Mail works fine, however, I cannot send an attachment because the feature is not listed in the menu.

Did I do something wrong in configuring my device? Or do I need to pay extra $$ to Cingular to be able to send attachments? :cry:

Marcos

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Can't Send E-Mail Attachments!

you can only forward emails with attachments already in them. to share files with other users that u already have on your work PC but from your Blackberry try Avvenu also search www.handango.com

MirandaSoft no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Can't Send E-Mail Attachments!

Quote Originally Posted by hydn
    you can only forward emails with attachments already in them. to share files with other users that u already have on your work PC but from your Blackberry try Avvenu also search www.handango.com
    Hmmm, that is not good. I guess the BlackBerry is not better than the Treo... It's just more limited. I supposed I could make a program that would fix that.

I have ported my Treo's memos to the BlackBerry, but unhappy that I cannot send off a document from BlackBerry's MemoPad. I'm forced to do Copy and Paste method. I had a client that needed some information from me. Since I could not send from the BlackBerry, I had to send through the Treo.

Marcos
    MirandaSoft! International http://www.MirandaSoft.net
    Owner of Treo 600 (T-Mobile)