greetings, I apologize up front if this is posted somewhere else I just didn't find ... RIM Handheld OS forum

dbubspearl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204ba023

Question can't recieve or make calls after reloading OS

Advertisement

greetings, I apologize up front if this is posted somewhere else I just didn't find it...

I had some problems with my pearl, ended up with the 507 error wich is now resolved, however after using the nuke tool, and reloaded the OS I can no longer make or recieve calls. THe phone tells me that emergency calls only... I have looked in the options for what I believe is called the DSN or a list of #'s that are allowed to be called. I don't even see a menu or setting for this anywhere... If someone can shed some light on this I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: can't recieve or make calls after reloading OS

hard to say - I had that "emergency Call" thing show up, my phone was on but my wireless connection wasn't. Try to see if it is turned off .If that doesn't do it then I'm pretty sure someone else will have the answer, good luck! I hope you get it resolved.

dbubspearl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204ba023

I think I found the answer, My phone did attach itself at one point to the BES here at work through my redirector software. The IT policy was applied, however when I audit the IT policy there is nothing restricting the phone. I nuked the phone and re-imaged the OS yet now it won't attach the BES for the life of me.. Any ideas out there?

ramadantis no está en línea Stack level 1

i need repair my 8100...

jum error 102
    reset

i dont know have this:s... and dont understand mch english:s:s.. im from colombia

taifat no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm having a similar issue with a AT&T Curve. Once BES is loaded you cannot send/receive any phone calls, sms, or emails. The phone appears normal until you attempt to make a phone call then it displays "Emergency calls only" as an error. It shows AT&T on the top of the screen and full signal strength. Not like it appears when your SIM in inactive or service is cut. It's weird. If I reset the OS it's fine until I attach to BES through redirector and desktop manager then it locks the device again. Any help is appreciated!