i have similar problems i updated my pearl os to the new highest os that ... RIM Handheld OS forum

colorsharpkid no está en línea Stack level 1

i cant install my os app loader is giving me a inputmethodcorefulllibrary error?

Advertisement

i have similar problems
    i updated my pearl os to the new highest os that they had here in the forums and i noticed when i hit the menu key from the start screen it showed a whole lot of icons i wanted it to show a drop down list like b4 and i also had a ptt icon and such and b4 i had an email icon and a msgr icon and now i didnt so i wiped the pearl clean using cmd-loader or whatever its called

and now i downloaded the tmobile rom from thier site and the app loader refuses to load the os it keeps saying

the apllication ''inputmethodcorefulllibrary'' could not be loaded, because it requires the following applications that are not avalible

net.rim.platform.inputmethodcoreminimal

what the heck does that mean ?????????????????????????????????
    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee i dont have a working phone now ...... i just want my phone to be back to the org 8100-v4.2.0.64_P2.2.0.37 from tmobile its os was 4.2.1 i think or 4.2.2 b4 i wiped it but i had this tmobile rom on it b4 i upgraded it and decided i wanted to downgrade......

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: i cant install my os app loader is giving me a inputmethodcorefulllibrary error?

all of the stuff you were missing when you upgraded could have been brought back by simply resending the service books...

so when you decided to downgrade, did you uninstall the rogers OS (im assuming when you say the 'new highest os' thats the one you are talking about) from your PC, then install the TMO os to your PC?

which one is installed right now ON your pc?