So I have an 8320 and I upgraded to 4.5.0.81 and desktop 4.6. The only ... RIM Handheld OS forum

mred612 no está en línea Stack level 2

Browser only works with wifi

Advertisement

So I have an 8320 and I upgraded to 4.5.0.81 and desktop 4.6. The only way to work my internet is to be on wifi. EDGE will not work. Is this a known issue? I am with t-mobile. I actually talked to t-mobile and they had me read what version I had and when I told him he said people were having to downgrade OS. Any info would help. Thanx!

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have the bold and when I updated my os it switched the browser configuration to hotspot browser. Have you checked in options-advanced options-browser that its set to internet browser?

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerbluemusic View Post
    I have the bold and when I updated my os it switched the browser configuration to hotspot browser. Have you checked in options-advanced options-browser that its set to internet browser?
    He is correct, I had the same issue. trust points+
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah, I have done all that. The guy from the BB department at T-mobile, walked me through a bunch of things and ran several tests and said everything looked normal. It was weird, I was able to type in a random website like cnn and it worked but none of my bookmarks would work nor any website from my history? I just cleared my cache out and I'm gonna c if that helped at all. But after about 10 minutes of the BB rep checking stuff out he finally asked me 2 give him the info under options then about and told me that a lot of people have had problems. But he also said that T-Mobile USA would be getting 4.5 within 2 weeks!!!

joninatl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247cdc4a
    Resend your service books, re-boot, then choose "Internet Browser" from browser options

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that doesn't work either. We tried just bout everything u can think of and all the tests showed that everything should b working, but after he heard I hav 4.5 os, he said that's the problem. Anything else?