I have noticed that my time on my blackberry is not keeping the correct time ... RIM Handheld OS forum

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3

Blackberry time keeps slowing on 4.0.5.81

Advertisement

I have noticed that my time on my blackberry is not keeping the correct time ever since I have installed .81. It runs at least 3 minutes behind. I have changed my settings to keep network time and yes, the net work time will say "1030", and my blackberry will say 1027. I also changed the settings to blackberry. Has anyone else found this issue?

I meant 4.5.0.81 (sorry fat fingers)
    Last edited by gr8cop; 10-20-2008 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Title incorrect
    Went to the darkside and got a Vibrant!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I had a goofy problem like that when I was with T-Mobile and I never figured it out. I actually didn't try very hard tho. It stayed minutes off but was never more erratic than that so I just moved on.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Thanks Blackjack. I'm gonna try .93. If it continues, its probably an issue with t-mobile and I will give them a call. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    4.0.5.81? that is way old probably meant 4.5.0.81

anyways, what is your time set to? blackberry or network?
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

Dube no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have a quick question...is 4.5.0.81 out for rogers is any of u guys are with rogers? cuz ive been tryin to look for this os for rogers all over the place

Yeah VR, I did mean 4.5.0.81, having the same issue. And for some reason I couldn't get .93 going. I lose like 30 seconds per hour.

Apparently its a device issue. I took my sim out and used my unlocked 8800 and didn't have any issues. I also monitored my 8320, and noticed that the Device clock ran slow. This will be my 4 return of my Curve since December, I am sick of these refurbished ones.