Blackberry system applications that are currently installed on the device are newer than those available ... RIM Handheld OS forum

_Bulz_Eye_ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c2287a

Blackberry system applications that are currently installed on the device are newer t

Advertisement

Blackberry system applications that are currently installed on the device are newer than those available with this version of the Blackberry desktop software

I am getting this when I try to use the app. loader, my phone is running platform 4.1.0.273 ;Manager is running the 4.1.1.9.

I have a 7520 / nextel. Anyone tell me what I did to do this and how to undo it?

lol. I just want to load in a printer app.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Blackberry system applications that are currently installed on the device are newer t

I had that happen to me and the only option I had was to let it downgrade to the version it wanted me to use. Then get the correct version of DM and the handheld OS. Here's the thread to make sure you get the correct versions http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...read.php?t=929

_Bulz_Eye_ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c2287a

Re: Blackberry system applications that are currently installed on the device are newer t

SO your saying to downgrade and than go back, downgrade, and up grade?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

What I am saying is let it downgrade, and then upgrade to the version you want.

rgershbock no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by _Bulz_Eye_
    Blackberry system applications that are currently installed on the device are newer than those available with this version of the Blackberry desktop software

I am getting this when I try to use the app. loader, my phone is running platform 4.1.0.273 ;Manager is running the 4.1.1.9.

I have a 7520 / nextel. Anyone tell me what I did to do this and how to undo it?

lol. I just want to load in a printer app.
    What is probably happening is that even though you have 4.1.0.273 on your handheld, there is an older version installed in the desktop manager. 4.1.1.9 is the version of the desktop manager software, NOT the handheld software loaded onto the desktop manager. To see that version, in desktop manager, select Help, About Desktop Manager, Device Software.

Having said that, there is a known (to RIM) problem with the current 7520 handheld software release which causes the BlackBerry Manager (BES Manager) to see the handheld as needing an upgrade even though both the apploader and the handheld are both at 4.1.0.273.