I just got the phone from AT&T and started it up and it works fine, ... RIM Handheld OS forum

jrodriguez8685 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blackberry Pearl Software Help?

Advertisement

I just got the phone from AT&T and started it up and it works fine, except for one little problem. The phone does not have MMS. I dont understand why because i did sign up for it with the company and also i had a krazor before and i was able to do it, i called them and all they know how to say is they really dont know. Anyway i would really appreciate it if anyone out there has had the same problem before and let me know what they did about the situation. I also tried to download the lates software for it from its website and still didnt work, if im not misstaking its version 4.2.1.154

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

Re: Blackberry Pearl Software Help?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try this: from the home screen, dial the number you want to send the message to buy don't hit send/talk. Instead, press the menu button and on the list should be SMS and MMS with the phone number. Five that a shot and see if that works out for you. Let us know!

tasan no está en línea Stack level 1

For MMS and internet services for browsing...u need to contact your provide for the General wap setting and general gprs/edge settings also Dns setting.....your provider will provide you with these information but u have 2 call blackberry and ask them where to enter all the information that your provider provides your with

star_shine no está en línea Stack level 1

anyone knows how to install xplayer to my blackberry pearl. I downloaded to my computer and saved it to my desktop but how do i put it on my phone.