Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 Actually that's the Trade Up program he's referring to where you ... RIM Handheld OS forum

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Actually that's the Trade Up program he's referring to where you send in your old BB, proof of purchase of a newer model and they pay you according to the condition of the old one. I considered sending in an older BB since I just got the 8120.

Thanks Erica! I totaly missed that, I was in software mode lol, I have heard of that but never talked to any one that actually did it. Thanks again for fixing me up!
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Robm no está en línea Stack level 2
    We all wait and hopefully someday, in never never land...we all sing and be merry (oh what the heck am I talking about...where the heck is it!)

cpk3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    Thanks for the info on how the os is running for everyone. You proud owners of the .37 os are keeping everyone of us chewing our nails down to almost nothing. Since my half eaten hamburger, fries (they're cold now), and shake didn't get anyones attention I will keep watching youtube videos and keep the trash can by my side for the snott filed tissues. Anyone know of a way to reduce the swelling and redness around the eyes form crying?
    Oh, and my wife wants to know if there are any other grown men that are being babies about this OS? I think she's about to kick me out of the bedroom
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I make sure that there are no expectations for the evening before diving into tinkering with my Blackberry.... Theme building, OS Upgrades, mem tweaking... That way she is not a BB widow.

I will say that she absolutely does not understand though, but she is a Palm person (Although I have found a way to Sync our calenders between the devices)...

Oh and to ad to your misery... .37 is the bomb so far... Fast Smooth.. Battery life much better.

Robm no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for nothing...I am still on .09 as for some reason, the 8800 is lagging behind everybody else, even th 8700 which is at .18...what gives

studio253 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robm View Post
    Thanks for nothing...I am still on .09 as for some reason, the 8800 is lagging behind everybody else, even th 8700 which is at .18...what gives
    I'm using an 8800 with .09 too and have a bunch of bugs. Call waiting caller ID doesn't work, the one time this month the owner of my company called me BTW I found this bug out. Documents to go doesn't work and I can't open any attachments. You tube crashes the phone immediately. Voice dial finally works but it's not worth the other trade offs for me. I was looking forward to docs to go being able to open .xlsx, .docx attachments for me. Since my company updated Office I haven't been able to open my files attachments on the road.

Dan Camacho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24171C1C

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Yes you can---we are talking about the REAL release this time!
    So if someone has the OS 4.5.0.37 they can post the links here?
    TelCel - 8300 Curve

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Camacho View Post
    So if someone has the OS 4.5.0.37 they can post the links here?
    No, they can't. It's still in BETA technically.

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~via BB ~Upgraded from .18 to .37 on my 8320 last night. Seems to be much better although My Faves icons still not right which is not a big deal to me.

th0575 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245BA541
    thanks for the news
    NOTHING IS TO DIFFICULT AND NOT TRYING IS THE ONLY FAILURE!

ALWAYS WATCHING!

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Like I said; at the beginning of the Month; After WES we will start hearing and seeing release date's.

sjh7644 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    252c0e30

Empower not working I am going to resend service books

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFuego View Post
    Yup, I have the same issue.....

I went through the WiFi Diagnostics and it tries to connect to UMA but keeps coming up with: "T-Mobile Network error".

I also get a My Faves error at start up.

Is .37 supposed to be the final release or is there a chance that the T-Mo folks still have some tinkering to do?
    same problem here.

Wizmatic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Installed the .37 on my Curve 8320 and it's working like a charm...no bugs thus far for me..

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~personally, I think the new OS will be like the first time you gat to have sex, it will be over and done with before you get started, and totally not worth the chase!

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizmatic View Post
    Installed the .37 on my Curve 8320 and it's working like a charm...no bugs thus far for me..

Are you using UMA feature, and if so is it working? I have heard other user's with this feature are having issues with UMA not working.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast