Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 192021222324

Originally Posted by nastyboy2 what i've noticed with those fast reboots is that it doesnt ... RIM Handheld OS forum

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by nastyboy2 View Post
    what i've noticed with those fast reboots is that it doesnt free up any memory. the low memory count remains the same after the reboot.
    I haven't had any leakage problems either though. It seems .37 doesn't play nice with the 8320 at all around here...

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    ok finally I narrowed down for sure the problems I have been having. I am assuming the beta has a size limit for files. No I didnt pinpoint the actual size but for about 10 hours yesterday I was troubleshooting the OS and found that picture size was the issue. This is on an 8310 for att. So far all my programs work, jivetalk, google sync, gtalk, att navi, pinstack launcher, weathereye. Youtube works pretty good, sometimes the phone resets and full screen doesnt work. Speaker volume is significantly lowered, very weird. Loving everything else!
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

cypher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    876-5309
    Quote Originally Posted by simeezee View Post
    i have 8300. after installing OS4.5, my facebook application is gone and i cant install it OTA somehow.
    Same thing happed to me. It shows that its still installed under applications. I just deleted it and reinstalled. Works fine.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 192021222324