Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Hey buddy everything u wrote is so true I did the same thing and I ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Hey buddy everything u wrote is so true I did the same thing and I have the "L" theme too I thought maybe the OS did not load but I new better lol. Its so sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue95z View Post
    No I icons have moved on me at all. I've done numerous battery pulls and they haven't budged. This speaks true on the L theme(which is just absolutely awesome!!) as well as a General Motors based theme I made. Just finished installing on the g/f's so I'll play around a lil and see what happens.

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5
    Huge problems with my Rogers 8310 since i installed 4.5. First, it does not really remember my previous settings. No biggie but when i tried to check my pictures the BB froze. Battery pull..the it froze again on reboot. It can do that 3-4 times before i can use my black again. Back to 4.2.

Einherjer i did not have any problems it worked like magic

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I just upgraded and so far so good. I also did a couple battery pulls. Stayed put using the bPhone theme. L theme is cool but I don't like the icons =p.

Video feature is exciting! Can't wait to try it out. Browser is fantastic! It looks great! I'm going to play with it more and report back after at least a day with it. Wish facebook worked but oh well. Everything else is working normally.

UPDATE::

Downloaded Facebook v1.2 and it does work on the 4.5 upgrade. Everything seems to be stable.
    Last edited by E3BK; 06-14-2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: UPDTAE

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    does anyone know what differences there are between os v4.5.0.18 and the new v4.5.0.37????

OMG GUYS i am downloading a video via my blackerry using opera min saving it to my microSD kinda taking for ever but its working... i just clicked on weezer- pork and beans... its like 3260/21931kb i hope this continues to work...
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 06-13-2008 at 02:28 AM.

Was i able to do this on beta and just didn't know how?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    for those of you using custom themes, how is the new OS reacting? i.e., hows the banner in messages, hows the icon screen when you go from main (zen or today) to the applications/icon screen?

im such a theme freak, im afraid to upgrade knowing that the last 'official' release didn't fix any of those above issues.
    Hey Cherri, Those issues still exist, the main screen is fine but the Icons and Messages Banner and fonts changes to the default. I had a few of my Themes on and they all were still there after the install. I did however have to hide all the Icons I don't use. I than did a keyboard shortcut to shut it down, and all the Icons that I hid were still hidden. I than did a battery pull and all the Icons that I hid were still hidden, so that issue was fixed.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    This New Media Player is "Awesome" kinda sucks that I brought "MiuTunes" I mean MiuTunes is still an excellent Player, but the one in OS 4.5 is good as well and it has something "MiuTunes" don't a 12 Preset EQ, I also had a few Playlists on my card and it picked those up.

The Video Recorder is a serious welcome upgrade, saves it to the Media Card. I was also watching some "YouTube" videos with continuous streaming.

Well, thats it for now, gotta get some sleep!
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 06-13-2008 at 02:30 AM.

Guys it worked i am going to bed... i can't believe i just downloaded a file 21mb to berry ota using Opera Mini This has been a damn good night... I will have fun tomorrow at work... the heck with you tube. ... so sweet so sweet

koala07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I know this only works for the 8310. But is there a version for the 8300?

shaunslastname no está en línea Stack level 2
    Is it possible to download it and use it until the one for att is released?

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    a2dp work? bluetooth headphones...

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by ct5694 View Post
    does anyone know what differences there are between os v4.5.0.18 and the new v4.5.0.37????

.37 is much more stable built

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunslastname View Post
    Is it possible to download it and use it until the one for att is released?
    Yes, just delete the vendor file.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast