Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Weeeeeelll I'm back a few days later and can say that the new Software is ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Junnosuke no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2449BC59

Advertisement

Weeeeeelll I'm back a few days later and can say that the new Software is working like a breeze , after the hour-long wait I became skeptical and downloaded the 4.2 version from at&t, but soon enough I forgot the idea of downgrading. The Browser works good, the only trouble I had was applications like Facebook or WebMessenger not opening but it was solved just by reinstalling them... As for battery life I do see that the battery gets drained very fast, but that's just because I spend hours watching videos off youtube (yes I get bored on breaks at work) did not like the fact that the ringtone volumes lowered a LOT but that's not a biggie for me, and I did notice in the beginning what some of you said about the memory drainage, but the phone has never gone unresponsive for me. All in all, i'm very happy with the change!

Klampis no está en línea Stack level 1

OS 4.5 for 8300

Does Anyone have OS 4.5 for BB 8300 ?
    thank you

jdee no está en línea Stack level 1
    so whats the latest on this update? im mainly interested in the video recording. but with issues on battery life is it worth it? and how bad is it on battery? im a noob. thanks

kpastores no está en línea Stack level 1
    I did the 4.5.0.37 upgrade this morning on my 8310 (AT&T). The actual upgrade itself took 15mins and then another 10-15 for the reboot/restore.... keep that in mind and walk away from the keyboard!

Love the video recording and now i can watch youtube vids online!

Deerhunter no está en línea Stack level 1
    I installed the 4.5.0.52 on my 8310 all works great but the volume of the ringtones and media play is less than it was on the 4.2

davidej3 no está en línea Stack level 1

New OS 4.5 from AT&T

Does anyone know when AT&T is going to release 4.5 for the 8310? I heard it was suppose to be on 9/23, which is today. They have not released it as of 9 am. I currently have 4.2 and am looking forward to 4.5, I hear it has some awesome new features.

mkuenne no está en línea Stack level 1

Question on Theme Icon after UG

I did the upgrade this morning (using teh Vodaphone methood). I'm on 4.5.0.55 (2.7.0.86) I see most of the changes, but still have the Old theme (ATT Icons) I thought this would also change my Icons on teh home screen to the new 'look' ala Bold? Am I incorrect?

Envizion no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by AZA43 View Post
    Maybe this is a stupid question, but why can't I ask? Because PinStack can't permit a link to a beta release of the OS to live on its site? Even if it's posted by a member and not an admin or blogger, etc?

Thanks.

AZA
    The reason its allowed is because its not a beta its an official release just for that carrier

Envizion no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by mkuenne View Post
    I did the upgrade this morning (using teh Vodaphone methood). I'm on 4.5.0.55 (2.7.0.86) I see most of the changes, but still have the Old theme (ATT Icons) I thought this would also change my Icons on teh home screen to the new 'look' ala Bold? Am I incorrect?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the bold has a different screen res than the curves so the icons are different.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910