Has anyone checked out the device software download on blackberry.com lately?? It has an option ... RIM Handheld OS forum

phiv5e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217F515F

Blackberry.com

Advertisement

Has anyone checked out the device software download on blackberry.com lately?? It has an option for every curve 8300 - 8330 to update to the 4.5 It gives changes and all. Anyone with any ideas on if this will work ?? Or is this just a sick joke... Ive been waiting forever for TMOBILE to bring out an update... I took a looky to see if there was any updates since TMOBILE wasnt giving us any and up it came, on blackberry.com. I was waiting on my email about compatibility but that never came either. So i figured there was no more of the, "is this software compatible to your phone ?? " I cant wait any longer. So lets find out... Im downloading now....

PIN/ID
    217F515F
    And id so.... do you still need to delete the vender.xml file ?? Just wondering....

PIN/ID
    217F515F
    And if so.... do you still need to delete the vender.xml file ?? Just wondering....

PIN/ID
    217F515F
    okay sooooooo.... the download is good... No problems as of yet. Running fine. I didnt have to delete the vender.xml file either. It just took so long... but other than that its great... wow this really made a world of difference.