Looks like it might have some limitations to overcome, given the latest information regarding development ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Blackberry Applications Suite

Advertisement

Looks like it might have some limitations to overcome, given the latest information regarding development of this software that enables WM devices to bogart into our universe. Per BGR:
    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/...ication-suite/

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Balckberry is the "Mac" of mobile phones (even more so than the IPhone IMO). They're hacking the BB OS to work for WM phones the same way they Mac's OS to work on PC's. I think its better to just buy a Blackberry.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    wow that's interesting I agree with safiy though just get a black berry, bacause then, you don't need an emulator you got the real thing!

awesome post though man, thanks!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    For some reason I have become complacent with BB's and I will switch to a WinMo phone for a few months. Everytime I do that I get aggrevated with the WinMo phones and go back to a BB. Im interested to see what is going to happen with the suite. Im going to try it out regardless of whether or not I go back to a berry.