Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Originally Posted by mccx33 sideaway you should reformat your SD. Thats what I did first, ... RIM Handheld OS forum

slideaway no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mccx33 View Post
    sideaway you should reformat your SD. Thats what I did first, and Im problem free. ***(Backing the SD up first of course)*** Its some work, but i think its all worth it.
    Thanks mccx33, I'll give that a try.

canson007 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    It is against the rules to post links to unofficially released software, and unfortunetly I'm not allowed to help...Wish I could!
    Hey man whats ur pin?? Can we talk ?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    So the people who installed 4.5...i just need a quick lil response to my post about it taking 45 to load...please..thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mccx33 View Post
    sideaway you should reformat your SD. Thats what I did first, and Im problem free. ***(Backing the SD up first of course)*** Its some work, but i think its all worth it.
    Did give it another go and formated my SD card, worked like you stated mccx33. Thanks!

Now I just have to await my 2.5 to 3.5 adapter in the mail. First one already bit the dust from over usage.

Liking 4.5 on my 8800, wish HTML email was included but i'm still eyeing the Bold...whenever it's released.

mccx33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215b70b5
    Glad I could help sideaway! And I've also got my eye on the 9000 series, I can't wait to see it in action.
    ...& that's pretty much it!

Still like the 4.5 on the 8800 but noticed another bug. It's nothing huge by any means but when I switch to the 'BB Dimension Today' theme I lose the BlackBerry Messenger Icon.

I can still access it via BB button, Switch Application, then chose the icon there.

I thought it was interesting enough to mention incase other have/have not noticed it. Shows up on the other themes just not this one.

That's all.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wow..4 days gone by since last post and about a week since original one needing a simple answer...since my last post people have installed 4.5 on any 8800 and couldnt find 30 seconds to respond to a simple question....im pretty bummed.

Just noting another 4.5 bug, if anyone from RIM might read this stuff. Set an alarm over the weekend and when it went off my only option was to Dismiss, no Snooze option was there. Again, nothing huge just something I noticed and hope will be fixed in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Wow..4 days gone by since last post and about a week since original one needing a simple answer...since my last post people have installed 4.5 on any 8800 and couldnt find 30 seconds to respond to a simple question....im pretty bummed.
    This ones for you pmarshall...
    I've loaded 4.5 on my device 3 times now and it took about 30-45min each time to complete. The 15min difference occured when I did not wipe my device prior to upgrading. I did allow it to do a backup but that didn't have much of an impact. My 30min upgrade occured when I wiped prior and also opted for no backup. Hope that helps.

jerome521 no está en línea Stack level 2
    hey guys,
    i just updated my CDMA OS to 4.5 and I'm getting the message "class java.lang.nullPointer Exception, null" whenever I try to run Jivetalk. I have removed the old version and installe the version for 4.3 OS and i received the same error message. does anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks.

jerome521 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Nevermind guys.I found another post that relates to my issue. Basically, when I upgraded to 4.5 OS, document to go is not selected so you have add it using Application loader.mu jivetalk worked after I installed doc2go. This new 4.5 os is the bomb!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345