Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by RoGro m8ulook, welcome to PinStack. Please go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in ... RIM Handheld OS forum

qxlison no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    m8ulook, welcome to PinStack.

Please go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader and delete a file named vendor.xml.

Reconnect your device to the PC, launch Desktop Manager and it should recognize the upgrade.
    hi, i'msuffering the same 507 error...and my laptop cant recognize my bb...what counld i do ?plz hhhhelp~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to PinStack, qxlison, but sorry to hear about your troubles! We'll get you back up and running in short order!

Let's try this first.

qxlison no está en línea Stack level 1

accident....

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Welcome to PinStack, qxlison, but sorry to hear about your troubles! We'll get you back up and running in short order!

Let's try this first.
    hi long time no see~somehow i sovled the problem by some "loader" app.now my bb started to automaticaly turn off when i use it. sometimes i have to release the battery to make it reset. often it gives me back with an "app error 523"--i can recite this message on the screen--and then i connect it to DM and press the reset button, usually it can successfully restart...
    im quite frustrated because even when i was answering a call it might turnd off at a very sudden...
    now that i feel hopeless and consider to discard it and buy a normal Nokia cellphone.
    i cannot walk through BB...

chava41694 no está en línea Stack level 1
    My BB 8100 reads error 507 and constantly restarts I NEED HELP!!!!
    Ive tried this method multiple times and have tried different OS and Desktop Manager versions... Please help!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12