Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

After installing and reinstalling the software, the device is not being recognized at all by ... RIM Handheld OS forum

psocid no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry 8100 -Error 507

Advertisement

After installing and reinstalling the software, the device is not being recognized at all by my computer. Right now, my battery is completely dead but before it died it had error 507. can anyone please help me? will purchasing a "wipe and reload" service, will the problem go away?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Blackberry 8100 -Error 507

Psocid, Welcome to the Stacks. If you take a look at this thread, it should walk you through this: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ice_error.html

cccc no está en línea Stack level 2

i got that error one time as well. i was trying to install and i had the bb in a usb hub (not directly connected to my desktop), so once it tried to initialize, it went blank with that 507 error. so i connected again to desktop manager and even though it doesnt seem to connect, go to connection and select the PIN. it will still say disconnected but then reload the old software, then reinstall, thats what i did and it worked.

IT WAS THE ISSUE OF HAVING THE BB CONNECTED THROUGH A HUB AND NOT DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO THE DESKTOP....HOPE ANY OF THIS HELPS!!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

psocid, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

papka2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: Blackberry 8100 -Error 507

I have 8100 Pearl and one time it i just saw a white screen and icon like its loading something and its loading it for over 2 weeks now. I've tried everything """://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/5178-how_reinstall_os_when_computer_wont.html""" and i've tried the solution for 507 error cuz i saw it too. What else i can do???

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

papka2, Welcome to PinStack.

I would try the procedure in the How to reinstall the OS when the computer won't Connect to your BB agian, If that doesn't work, Call your Carrier and get a replacement. It should still be covered by the Warranty.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cookie19 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi! I got the 507 and a little image on my blackberry and I don't know what to. Any help would be apreciated.

mizzle no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by cookie19
    Hi! I got the 507 and a little image on my blackberry and I don't know what to. Any help would be apreciated.
    hi cookie,
    do you know how to reinstall the OS on your phone? that's what 507 means that there is no OS on it....what carrier do you have? here is a link to read
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ice_error.html
    Last edited by mizzle; 04-01-2007 at 04:08 PM.
    when i die, i'm gonna go to bb heaven!

willnguyen no está en línea Stack level 1

dear all

i foxed the error 507 once ok but happen again and i cant run the apps as it keep saying that "unable to load apps" pls helppppppppppppppppppppp

507errorsad no está en línea Stack level 1

My 8100

Has the 507 error
    I wiped it
    and when i go to application loader there is nothing to check off
    and in little grey letters it says something about connecting to service provider.... Im completly stuck
    PLEASE HELP!!!!

BobbySingh no está en línea Stack level 2

543 error help pleasee

Hey this is my first post so hopefully someone out there can help me. I just bought my first blacckberry (curve 8130) a few days ago and it was the greatest phone i have ever bought by far. But then the battery died and when i went to recharge it and got a jvm 103 error. So i called tech support and they told me to do a couple things then i got a 507 error (with the triangle and rectangle picture) and they just told me thats all they could do for me. So i looked online for others that had the same problem and others were told to dloaded the JL_Comdr and wipe the bberry completly and reloaded the OS. So i just did that and i still get the same 543 error message. Can anyone PLEASE help, i have only had the blackberry for a few days and now am going through some MAJOR withdrawl :cry:

I would be thankful for any advice,

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbySingh View Post
    Hey this is my first post so hopefully someone out there can help me. I just bought my first blacckberry (curve 8130) a few days ago and it was the greatest phone i have ever bought by far. But then the battery died and when i went to recharge it and got a jvm 103 error. So i called tech support and they told me to do a couple things then i got a 507 error (with the triangle and rectangle picture) and they just told me thats all they could do for me. So i looked online for others that had the same problem and others were told to dloaded the JL_Comdr and wipe the bberry completly and reloaded the OS. So i just did that and i still get the same 543 error message. Can anyone PLEASE help, i have only had the blackberry for a few days and now am going through some MAJOR withdrawl :cry:

I would be thankful for any advice,
    Bobby, before you load the OS you need to go to C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Applo ader and delete the Vendor XML file...

m8ulook no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi guys i am new to this sit i have a error 507 on my bb8110 so i wiped my phone and now when i go to application loader and try to install new os it keeps saying there are no updates help please , now i have done a similar phone before with no problems

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    m8ulook, welcome to PinStack.

Please go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader and delete a file named vendor.xml.

Reconnect your device to the PC, launch Desktop Manager and it should recognize the upgrade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast