Hi guys, I absolutely love this blackberry safe-haven its a dream! To all of you ... RIM Handheld OS forum

jordinary no está en línea Stack level 1

BB pearl latest software

Advertisement

Hi guys, I absolutely love this blackberry safe-haven its a dream!
    To all of you guys out there that help the not so acquainted bb users, I'm in need of some assistance...
    Is there any new software that has been released for the blackberry 8100/pearl? - I read the threads and im not sure what is current. In addition because of the various network carriers - Is the software specific to the network (t-mobile) or the device (8100) itself?
    Essentially I need to know what software I should be using for my blackberry pearl, and if there are any other software I should know about to maximise efficiency, and usability...

Ta in advance...

nny2k no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    20B57889

Re: BB pearl latest software

Most 3rd party SW isn't really BB specific but there can be quirks based on carrier... I have a pearl and Cingular and couldn't get bb messenger working no way no how. I got in on the jivetalk beta and after installing that magically my BB msg worked.

Check out the 3rd party software forum and you can also goto mobile.blackberry.com for some good apps/games.

jordinary no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB pearl latest software

thanks for the info buddy... do you know where to get the latest themes too?