according to this link, we got a lil ways to go before we get official ... RIM Handheld OS forum

turbohonda85 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB 4.5 OS not official release not til sept??!!??

Advertisement

according to this link, we got a lil ways to go before we get official releases from U.S. carriers. kinda sux

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/...til-september/

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Yep, there is a lot of pent up anticipation for this OS. Maybe it will be so good we'll all think it was well worth the wait.

tbhuang2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow. So basically it will take almost an entire year to release an OS with [relatively] small improvements. GOOD JOB RIM!

I remember when people were going on like "Maybe it'll come this week! Or next week!" I read posts like this in April 2008. Worse yet, I remember reading numerous posts from people thinking it would be out in Jan 2008. Wow, we sure were suckers to believe in RIM!
    Last edited by tbhuang2; 06-28-2008 at 10:16 PM.
    BB Wishlist:
    -Gmail BIS integration with an effective 2-way read/unread sync solution.
    -More capable integrated alarm.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i read that to man I hope that wrong

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3
    It's entirely possible that these slides were for a specific telcom vendor, like ATT (which would explain why the 8320 is not on the list.)

erivera52 no está en línea Stack level 1

Wow

That Sucks...I dont care anymore...they probably rumors..i guesss i have to wait till it come out =[

turbohonda85 no está en línea Stack level 1
    the way i look at it, they will not release the os until they are sure that it wont have "too many" problems. i mean we still have problems and mem leaks now. quincy was a good indication that they are having enough problems that they needed to put software that would actually just tell them the problems. bb's are very highly regarded phones and they are trying to keep that rep. just as the bold was pushed back because of tech problems, that is probably why they pushed 4.5. maybe some probs of 4.5 carried over to 4.6 for the bold. just my .02 whatever the reason they need to hurry up.