has anyone figured out how to make the antenna use more power in the blackberries? ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Ju1c3 no está en línea Stack level 2

antenna strength question

Advertisement

has anyone figured out how to make the antenna use more power in the blackberries? i was able to do it with my razr that i had, and now i am looking to do it with my curve. as long as the battery lasts all day, and i get better reception i am golden. i use the wifi access, but i am not around one all the time. this is more for me when i am outside away from the house.

i know the booster stickers dont work, just curious if someone has cracked the code.
    INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    nay it has not been done. In fact, there is no cracking of the code in blackberry. Why? Because its just very secure that its not a joke.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Pinpoint hit the nail on the head.

With Motorola, there were ways to mess with the operating system code of the phone to allow all sorts of mods. Fortunately / Unfortunately (however you look at it), the BB OS is secure and therefore, it isn't really possible to edit such low level operations.

While I first missed the customization's of the Moto phones, I really would rather have secure data. If I were to loose my BB, no one could get at my personal info / email without my device password.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

Ju1c3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i agree secure is better, it was just a thought because i knew i have done it before. oh well, i shall look into other routes.
    INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE