Ok, so again, I decided to screw around with things better left unscrewed..lol.. and ended ... RIM Handheld OS forum

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Again with the USB Wipe..

Advertisement

Ok, so again, I decided to screw around with things better left unscrewed..lol.. and ended up with these 2 errors:

Upon re-initialization: ApplicationRegistrygetOrWaitfor(0x1c83a547b3934c66 )missing owner

click ok..with a befuddled look.. lol..

Next Error: java.lang.NullPointerException

So the end result was after various attempts of hard restarts, head banging on walls and desks(yeah, i have a headache), and generally cussing myself out for messing around.. I had to do a Java Loader Wipe and Clean Re-Install.

But that couldn't be the end of my story.. oh, no. You might have asked yourself what prompted me to screw the berry of my dreams in the first place.. Well, it was a little conversation I had with N8 last night.. about the BB Dimension Today theme.. I wanted it. Bad. Real Bad.

So, after all that hassle of wipe and reinstall, you would think instead of messing around in the blackberry.alx file beyond my limited knowledge, I would have left it alone, right? WRONG... hahahaha! This time I simply changed a gazillion things, wrote a few bits of my own code.. and voila! I have now got 14 (YEP! 14!!!!) vendor themes on my berry.. INCLUDING Dimension Today.. so take that evil blackberry spirits!

Oh, btw.. i dont suggest you try to write code in the blackberry.alx file.. lol.

~Jade~

PS.. that means I lost all my BBMess contacts.. some of you I have email for, the rest, You'll have to re-add me.. cuz if not, I'm lost to yas!
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    ok, so when i added you earlier today, did you wipe them out again??? lolol
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

PIN/ID
    203B4165
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyP
    ok, so when i added you earlier today, did you wipe them out again??? lolol
    No, and in fact, you're there, but shows you unavailable, you've got the lil sailboat thingy.. next to your greyed out face..lol.
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I have a sailboat next to my name??? How funny... Lol

PIN/ID
    203B4165
    Well, i dunno how else to describe it.. lol. it's so tiny it looks like a sail boat to me.. lol.

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05
    i have had to do this a few times myself,, risky business. Seems like they could make these things more solid and less prone to these kinds of issues.