Does anyone know how i could add the cingular theme to my 7130e running the ... RIM Handheld OS forum

crupp no está en línea Stack level 2

Adding a theme

Advertisement

Does anyone know how i could add the cingular theme to my 7130e running the latest Spirnt OS?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Adding a theme

Good Question, I have heard there is a way to modify one to the installation Alx files to be able to add other providers themes. I don't know how to do it, but give me a little while and I'll search for a link.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks, I couldn't find anything. I'm using VODaphones now and like it.

option94 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ open the blackberry.alx file in notepad. Search for cingular. Delete the part of the code that says vender ID=102. Save the file, and then delete the file vender.xml. When you get plug in your berry it should tel you there is updated software and install the theme. If it sounds to complicated, hold off for a while and I'll get you better detailed instruction. I can't get to a computer right now.

opened the .alx file but do not see an vender id=102 file

option94 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~type control + F to open the search and type cingular. You'll see it a couple of times, but eventually you'll see it with some stuff like qwerty and reduced size and some screen dimensions. In that area it will say the vendoor ID=102. Delete that part of the code. Again, I'm sorry I do not have access to a PC to get you better instruction yet, but I haven't forgoten, and I will ASAP.