Ive been using .99 for about a week now, and i have enjoyed it, but ... RIM Handheld OS forum

unionjack no está en línea Stack level 2

.99 battery problems HELP!!!!!

Advertisement

Ive been using .99 for about a week now, and i have enjoyed it, but it seems to be seriously draining my baterry. ill wake up at 6 and unplug my phone and by 3 or 4 it will be out of batteries. keep in mind this is while im in classes so my phone gets next to no use and is still dieing. is there anyway to fix this? if not i was wondering if someone could direct me to a blog telling me how to downgrade to .90 or .86. thanks for your help ahead of time.

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You should delete the .99OS from your PC, Download the OS of your choice preferably from your Vendor. Make sure you delete the .99OS before you run the OS you just downloaded. Run the OS you downloaded. Delete the Vendor xml file. Open Desktop Manager and plug in your phone. It will ask if you want to load the new OS but may alert you that it is an older operating system. Load it.

unionjack no está en línea Stack level 2
    Im sure i sould like an idiot but where are the files located that i have to delete

Edit: nevermind i belive i got it
    Last edited by unionjack; 02-11-2009 at 11:03 PM.