Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gotta dawg my browns huh lol its ok their season was over in september, ill ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Gotta dawg my browns huh lol its ok their season was over in september, ill get the laptop up and running and give that a try if I can't seem to get it that way ill hit ya guys up, thanks again!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Actualy I was thinking about that last night. If you don't have any operating systems or desktop manager installed to you laptop it might take right off with the fresh install.

My other suggestion for your desktop would be to clean unistall DM I think traces of the 4.7 you had installed might be jackin with you. All you need to do is uninstall both the DM and the OS from the PC then go into the c/program file/common files/ and delete the Research in motion folder. After that reboot and install the 4.5 or 6 DM and then the OS. Reboot again and connect your BB and open DM. Hopefully it would then recognize and start the upgraade.

What you think Moto??

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Yeah, I agree. You shouldn't have any problems using DM 4.6 if that's what you have. But I would definitely uninstall and remove that folder just like cowboy said. I think in combination with that and connecting your phone without the battery it should detect your phone without any problem.

km
    km no está en línea Stack level 1
    I been reading this thread for 2 days just to see how this finishes. Dude you can't be going out.

This is like a TV show and you finally get to the oh wait. To Be Continued.

Browns Suck

Romeo is the MAN!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by km View Post
    I been reading this thread for 2 days just to see how this finishes. Dude you can't be going out.

This is like a TV show and you finally get to the oh wait. To Be Continued.

Browns Suck

Romeo is the MAN!
    Lmao ....like the the sands through the hour glass....or is it more like who shot Jr. Gus any luck?

Top_Shotta no está en línea Stack level 1
    This happened to me a couple of time also all i did was reinstall Desktop Manager and it will work fine

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Romeo is the man? Your insaine or a steelers fan? Anyway the tv show that is this thread is on its last episode, I used my laptop and glad to say I officialy have 4.5, no problems what so ever! It must have been my PC. Thank you Moto and Modern for all your help, I can't thank you enough! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    Romeo is the man? Your insaine or a steelers fan? Anyway the tv show that is this thread is on its last episode, I used my laptop and glad to say I officialy have 4.5, no problems what so ever! It must have been my PC. Thank you Moto and Modern for all your help, I can't thank you enough! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Woot!woot!! Lol glad you got it. I would suggest you go ahead and do the unistall on your desktop like I mentioned. Then maybe you won't have the issue again later on. Boys tomarrow !!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Woooohooooo! Way to go Gus! Glad you got it all loaded and working.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ok new question, i have an app called myboxtone insight. and after the upgrade when i click on it it says "uncaught exception.java.lang.Error" any clues what that could be?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    ok new question, i have an app called myboxtone insight. and after the upgrade when i click on it it says "uncaught exception.java.lang.Error" any clues what that could be?
    try uninstalling it and then reboot your BB and reinstall if that doesn't fix it then may be a compatibility issue.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    yup it needed a reboot and works fine now, its a dumb app but i like it lol

omarr3000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    303588FE
    i have 4.50.77 on my sprint 8330

cheers...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123