Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 309

Originally Posted by RoGro Do you have a media card? Yeah just a 512, it ... RIM Handheld OS forum

  1. #211
    che17's Avatar
    che17 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    146

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Do you have a media card?
    Yeah just a 512, it does what i need it to...

  2. #212
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Okay, go to Options>About and tell me what you see.

  3. #213
    che17's Avatar
    che17 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Okay, go to Options>About and tell me what you see.
    Blackberry 8300
    smartphone (EDGE)
    v4.5.0.52 (Platform 2.7.0.66)
    Cryptographic Kernel v3.8.5.32a

    And then just a bunch of Micro Edition stuff...

    Oh and thanks a ton for walking me through this and helping.

  4. #214
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    You're welcome! Glad to be of assistance.

    As for the video stuff, I'm sorry but you'll have to get advice from another Stacker as I don't have a lot of experience with that. Keep us posted!

  5. #215
    che17's Avatar
    che17 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    You're welcome! Glad to be of assistance.

    As for the video stuff, I'm sorry but you'll have to get advice from another Stacker as I don't have a lot of experience with that. Keep us posted!
    Yeah i will... I am going to read over the forum again see if i can't find something that i might have missed about what to do to fix this..
    But thanks a ton for the effort!! People helping people its powerful stuff.

  6. #216
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Amen, brother. Glad I could help you out. I'm sure I'll end up using the vid stuff sooner or later, so keep us posted!

  7. #217
    bluefairy1971's Avatar
    bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Amen, brother. Glad I could help you out. I'm sure I'll end up using the vid stuff sooner or later, so keep us posted!
    that was nice of you to help him out. i gave you props for that.
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

  8. #218
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefairy1971 View Post
    that was nice of you to help him out. i gave you props for that.
    Thank you, ma'am!

  9. #219
    scrybe's Avatar
    scrybe no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    20804529
    Posts
    98
    TIM Italy has an official 4.5.0.52 release 75 now out for the 8300. See the other post in this forum for the 8310 for the link, then change the download to the 8300.

  10. #220
    sinkers's Avatar
    sinkers no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by scrybe View Post
    TIM Italy has an official 4.5.0.52 release 75 now out for the 8300. See the other post in this forum for the 8310 for the link, then change the download to the 8300.

    The link is https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...190CAAD5802983
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    OS upgrades are phone dependent NOT carrier dependent

  11. #221
    che17's Avatar
    che17 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    146

    Youtube!!! Yay

    Got it!!! So i was going through the 4.5 bug forum and i found it.... APN settings were still set up for AT&T because i am using a unlocked 8300... so now that i got that all taken care of i am now streaming vids off youtube and i couldn't be happier haha thank you all for you your help.

    RoGro, you get a extra special thanks for all your help and quick replies!!!

  12. #222
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Quote Originally Posted by che17 View Post
    Got it!!! So i was going through the 4.5 bug forum and i found it.... APN settings were still set up for AT&T because i am using a unlocked 8300... so now that i got that all taken care of i am now streaming vids off youtube and i couldn't be happier haha thank you all for you your help.

    RoGro, you get a extra special thanks for all your help and quick replies!!!
    Thanks, bro!

    Glad I could be of assistance!

  13. #223
    CrunchDude's Avatar
    CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    138
    So .52 is the FINAL release?? I just checked Vodafone, both Germany and UK versions, and both are 4.2.2. I also checked ALL FOUR major U.S. carriers: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile. ALL are at 4.2.2!

    Hmm...
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

  14. #224
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude View Post
    So .52 is the FINAL release?? I just checked Vodafone, both Germany and UK versions, and both are 4.2.2. I also checked ALL FOUR major U.S. carriers: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile. ALL are at 4.2.2!

    Hmm...
    No, it's just the latest release. More to come......

  15. #225
    r1ckynutz's Avatar
    r1ckynutz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    241D1B73
    Posts
    86
    Just got .52 last night and I'm really digging the 4.5
    Love the browser upgrades eventhough im not sure my HTML email is working

    ....waiting on some emails

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •