Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by che17 Also in the message screen you can't see the full time ... RIM Handheld OS forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by che17 View Post
    Also in the message screen you can't see the full time stamp on the message. Its says "12:5..." I really liked being able to see the full time. Our these known issues with .37 and can they be fixed by upgrading to .52?
    Something I noticed when I upgraded to the 4.5 OS is that the fonts came back larger. I had to reset the size to what I had before the upgrade. That could be why you're not able to see the entire date stamp.

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    i couldn't use google maps or search on my 8120 when i upgraded to 4.5.0.37, but now on my 8320 using 4.5.0.52 it's all good...very niiice...

When I upgraded from .46 to .52 I used DM 4.5 and it went way faster than any of the other upgrades I've done.

Hope this works out for you!

Roger

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I thought 4.5 with the new BIS 2.5 was supposed to read html emails. I still get html text.
    Michael

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Quote Originally Posted by mikadad View Post
    I thought 4.5 with the new BIS 2.5 was supposed to read html emails. I still get html text.

Go into your set up email account application and re send your service books. You should also go into the browser options > browser configuration > and turn support HTML tables on

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Okay so Google Maps works and soft reset doesn't. But i am not really worried about that. Messages are still kinda slow when opening, and sending still. YouTube doesn't work either. I don't know what to do can someone please help or post links to where i can get the help that i am seeking.

YouTube is supposed to work with that version. Have you tried a battery pull since the upload? I don't think SoftReset works with 4.5, from what I've read.

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3
    I found that YouTube does, in fact, work pretty well with .52 rel75 on the 8300. I had good experience with in where I have a good EDGE connection, however when I tried it at home, with a poor "gprs" (lower) connection, I was able to start a video, but it became "pixelated" quickly, slowed down, and then I wound up with an "uncaught Java exception" and the media player crashed. So it would seem the YouTube in general *can* work under .52 rel75, but the media player in this implementation isn't 100% yet...

- Jon

Just did a battery pull and got back on youtube, and i can get all the way to the blackberry media player and then i just goes to a blank screen? I kinda at a loss here because every one else is able to see the vids and i can't

Quote Originally Posted by vinmontRD View Post
    I found that YouTube does, in fact, work pretty well with .52 rel75 on the 8300. I had good experience with in where I have a good EDGE connection, however when I tried it at home, with a poor "gprs" (lower) connection, I was able to start a video, but it became "pixelated" quickly, slowed down, and then I wound up with an "uncaught Java exception" and the media player crashed. So it would seem the YouTube in general *can* work under .52 rel75, but the media player in this implementation isn't 100% yet...

- Jon
    Is there anyway that you have changed your browser settings or something like that to make it work? Or are you using i different browser all together?

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by vinmontRD View Post

- Jon
    I have not problem with YouTube either, under .52 rel75. I also use GoogleMaps and it seems to work without a problem.
    Greetings from the Land of OZ!

Quote Originally Posted by finder216 View Post
    I have not problem with YouTube either, under .52 rel75. I also use GoogleMaps and it seems to work without a problem.
    What is rel75.?

What is rel75.?
    That's what you have!

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    That's what you have!
    Hmm i wonder what i am doing wrong?

How long should it take after it switches over to the media player to start the vid?

Hmm i wonder what i am doing wrong?

How long should it take after it switches over to the media player to start the vid?
    Do you have a media card?