Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

i had a weird problem. I copied a bunch of files to my media card ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

Advertisement

i had a weird problem. I copied a bunch of files to my media card in my BlackBerry and then after doing that it was stuck rebooting itself. I had to put the card in my PC and copy the files to it. format it on the PC and then plug it back into the BlackBerry and format it again... Now everything is ok.
    Gave up on Rogers! Went to Telus!

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3
    I installed 4.5 but switched back to 4.3. The 4.5 OS had too many bugs. There were issues with inputting text when I was browsing. It shut off and rebooted when I tried to play a Youtube vid. I was willing to deal with those issues until I tried to send a text msg and got the big red X! There were things I could've tried to fix it but didn't feel like dealing with it, even though I was loving Docs To Go! So now I'm using 4.3 til the official version of 4.5 drops for VZW.
    Holler at me if you need some fresh ringtones.

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I am pretty sure this has been amswered but I could not find it. What is the latest version for vzw 8330 (curve) I can find .33 but nothing later for the curve specifically. Is .46 also for the curve 8330?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have 4.5 on My Sprint 8330 and seems pretty stable for been a beta OS. I reinstalled it again last night because for some reason call forwarding got enabled and calls where been sent to voice mail. I didn't think about the call forwarding until it was to late I had installed 4.3 back but then last night reinstalled 4.5 and very happy with it. My text all go out, HTML email working, Docs to Go is working great which is what I needed for my job. The Web browser working good videos play. So for now I'm sticking with 4.5 OS Beta. Hopefully they fix the Shift+Track ball highlighting feature that was in 4.3. You have to use the menu then click on "Select" to be able to select or highlight.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    I tried 4.5 on my 8330. had to switch back to 4.3.....too many bugs. At least it's out though, and hopefully the "official" release will be better.
    Andy

What kind of bugs where you running into Schufly. Just would like to know and check to see if I haven't run into some bug I haven't realized that might affect me when I'm out in the road. Also this might help others that might be thinking of installing 4.5 on their 8330.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    So odd, I have been running 4.5 on my 8830 since the beta pop'd up outta no where, have not had one single problem at all, all of my 3rd party apps work fine, html email, browser, bb messenger, phone sounds better to me imo, glad I haven't had any, altho I still can't wait for the FINAL drop.....

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetneo View Post
    So odd, I have been running 4.5 on my 8830 since the beta pop'd up outta no where, have not had one single problem at all, all of my 3rd party apps work fine, html email, browser, bb messenger, phone sounds better to me imo, glad I haven't had any, altho I still can't wait for the FINAL drop.....

See I was just the opposite, I installed the 8830 OS and my SPRINT Nav did, ToDO Matrix, IdeaMatrix, BerryACode, & VLingo did not work, some of these apps I could not live without so i reverted back to the OS 4.2..............................bummer:cry:
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    4.5.0.45 for BB 8330 CDMA found online. Very easy to find.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

charliehutch no está en línea Stack level 2
    Omg, thank GOD I signed in too see this. I absolutely love my 8830, I think it's such a sleek and sophisticated Berry. Feels far better quality-wise than the curve which has such a plastic feel to it.

I will definately be installing this beta.

EddyBrock no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BA33BC
    Had the beta since it first popped up...haven't had any issues on my Sprint 8330 and 8830 both running very stable and all apps work wonderfully.

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    so i see that there is mention of .51 out there somewhere. Any1 given it a try? any fixes to .45 that are notable, and i am downloading .45 but i am wondering if i should jsut wait till i can find .51? any ideas?

vangorder no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Looks good, downloading now and will be upgrading from .33 -- From the changelog seems to have fixed a few bugs I was irritated with. Can't wait to check it out
    You have two ears, two eyes, and one mouth;
    therefore, listen and observe twice as often as you speak.

vangorder no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by yettiman2208 View Post
    so i see that there is mention of .51 out there somewhere. Any1 given it a try? any fixes to .45 that are notable, and i am downloading .45 but i am wondering if i should jsut wait till i can find .51? any ideas?
    (.45)
    UPDATE: Issues remedied in this release:
    - Shift-select has been fixed (in both messages and browser)
    - Multi-input issue has been resolved in the browser
    - Random reboot/hang issues during browsing is resolved/much-less
    - SMS send delay/fault has been resolved
    - Delay when calling or answering phone calls has been reduced
    You have two ears, two eyes, and one mouth;
    therefore, listen and observe twice as often as you speak.

Is everyone's Voice Mail Icon working with .45? I read that it will no longer show if you have example 3 VM and you delete your VM it will just show a VM icon and it doesn't go away. Anyone having this issue. I'm just about finishing downloading .45 and going to install.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast