Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hi i heard peeps saying mid sept it will be official release but i cant ... RIM Handheld OS forum

NuNRG no está en línea Stack level 2

4.5 of official release for 8310

Advertisement

hi i heard peeps saying mid sept it will be official release but i cant find it anywhere ??? if so can u plz give me any links if possible .. also will the low volume be fixed in the offficial release

im on rogers thanx in advance

jeremyryerson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    oh no
    I pretty sure it isn't out yet~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dam . really want update this old thing . but the volume of beta's 4.5 is way to low .. really annoying

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    I may be mistaking, but i believe there are actually a few Official 4.5 Releases for Curves. This being the most recent possibly:
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...190CAAD5802983

But it is NOT an official from Rogers. I too, am still waiting for a release from at&t

som1 told me u dont need to installl the OS from ur carrier .. u can install from any carriers and it will be fine ..

but i clicked on that link its straight from blackbeery site .. can any plz confirm thats official plz

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Actually, the latest OS for the 8310 is 4.5.0.55 (like most models released).

Find all the sites that have it here.
    JerryD

Akim281 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216E72B9
    Quote Originally Posted by NuNRG View Post
    som1 told me u dont need to installl the OS from ur carrier .. u can install from any carriers and it will be fine ..

but i clicked on that link its straight from blackbeery site .. can any plz confirm thats official plz
    no you can install an os from any carrier. i found a 4.5 on the bb site from china, works just fine

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I just saw on another thread here at the stacks we're supposedly getting 5.0 . But then again it's from bgr and he never seems to get it right http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=87014

dam . but is there any 4.5 out there with same volume level as 4.2 ??

aga080 no está en línea Stack level 2
    seriously i hate 4.5, and wish i could go back to whatever OS i was running before. The new updates (video cam and webbrowserr) are not worth how much slower the phone runs now. I used to be able to use my phone for GPS in real time while driving, just from tower triangulation and now its soooo slow. Seriously everything is slower, and the speakerphone also sucks...

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    @NuNRG - I've never noticed a volume issue. My BB is as loud as can be.

@aga080 - have you tried different settings? Usually it takes a bit of tweeking to get it just right.

no trust me the volume is major low now compare to before .. i mean the normal and high levels are exactly the same .. im on 4.5.77 now still same

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by NuNRG View Post
    no trust me the volume is major low now compare to before .. i mean the normal and high levels are exactly the same .. im on 4.5.77 now still same
    What??? Are you serious? The lastest update has fixed my volume issue. Actually, it's a bit too loud for my taste.

wut version of 4.5 u running?

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    Quote Originally Posted by aga080 View Post
    seriously i hate 4.5, and wish i could go back to whatever OS i was running before. The new updates (video cam and webbrowserr) are not worth how much slower the phone runs now. I used to be able to use my phone for GPS in real time while driving, just from tower triangulation and now its soooo slow. Seriously everything is slower, and the speakerphone also sucks...
    Which OS are you running? Have you started a thread to see if anyone else has had these issues on the same OS? This sounds like Hell for a BlackBerry user.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast