ok, how do you upgrade so you can get html on the emails again, please?... RIM Handheld OS forum

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3

4.5 HTML question

Advertisement

ok, how do you upgrade so you can get html on the emails again, please?
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Your profile indicates that you are using a version of 4.5 - if that is correct, you should have HTML emails available to you already.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Your profile indicates that you are using a version of 4.5 - if that is correct, you should have HTML emails available to you already.
    i installed it on my coworkers phone but when i go to options in email settings it does not give me the option as it did as on mine. And i forgot how to set it up like i did.
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

Nevermind I figured it out! I have to resend the service books! duh..Thanks you guys anyway!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Glad you got it. Enjoy.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com