Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Is it just me or does .37's camera flash on the 8100 seem weaker than ... RIM Handheld OS forum

tylerscott20 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Is it just me or does .37's camera flash on the 8100 seem weaker than 4.2's?

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sorry for my ignorance, but what is UMA????
    The only problem I have on my 8310 with0.37 is youtube, other than that its great!

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    UMA is Tmobile only I believe the 8320 comes with it you have the 8310 so you GPS instead, UMA lets you use WiFi to make and receive calls and browse the internet with high speed

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Anybody else tried to put a full length movie on their SD card? Lemme know if you find a way to get to respond while the movie is playing. I just use PSP formatted videos. I have two Simpsons episodes that play perfectly, just the 1:30 movie (Napolean Dynamite) made the device not respond- it was playing perfectly just wouldn't pause or stop, or anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinhead81 View Post
    not enough ram to run it. i had the same problem the other week with some randon audio tracks with gpsed running in the background. couldn't select any options to pause or stop the music so just had to turn the volume down until it decided to respond. this was on .18 though and since using .37 i havn't experienced and issues like this ... although i also no longer have gpsed installed. (too much beta isn't better .....)
    I've watched a few full length movies on my Curve. I've been using the Blackberry video program that was hot when I got the Pearl. It's from seabyrd technologies, I believe.

I haven't had any problems with it stopping midway through or anything.

reverendchip no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20ef0602
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyC View Post
    I'm reading a lot about sim cards freezing or locking.
    Running .37 I've lost 2 SIM cards in 4 days, and I miss UMA here at home where I only have one bar from the tower.

I'm downgrading to .18 as I type this.

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3
    I couldn't take it anymore, I downgraded back to the TMO standard. How sad! When o when is the official release coming???
    :cry::cry::cry:

jake.schires no está en línea Stack level 3
    so far so good.

Okay, I noticed that I triple posted, and I shouldn't have. The downgrading post was not supposed to end up in this thread, and I don't know how it did.

I should have taken a better look around because I found a tread about the "Memory Cleaning".

I'm sorry
    Last edited by jake.schires; 06-08-2008 at 08:35 AM. Reason: I'm sorry.

Under options - security there is something called memory cleaning, anyone know what it is?

Downgrading OS for BBPearl

Just wondering how you do it. I have OS 4.5 and may want to go back to 4.2.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    is anyone else having a problem with ringtone loudness? my ringtones arent as loud as they were with 4.2 even after i raise the audio levels of the actual mp3 file.

Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    is anyone else having a problem with ringtone loudness? my ringtones arent as loud as they were with 4.2 even after i raise the audio levels of the actual mp3 file.
    I'm not completely sure if the sound on mine is different, I can't tell. I think it is though.

PIN/ID
    20ef0602
    Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    Yep, all the 4.5 versions I've used seem to be capable of about half the volume of the 4.2 OS.

PIN/ID
    20ef0602
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    This is for all my stubborn 8320 friends...how many SIM cards have you ruined so far? I just blew my 4th one. My rep is going to be mad tomorrow morning when he finds out lol
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Running .37 I've toasted two SIMs in four days. I just downgraded to .18 to get UMA back & so I can stop making trip to the Tmo store to get SIMs replaced

tylerscott20 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Yup .18 was louder than .37 on my phone but 4.2 has still been the loudest

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Please need help asap... `

Can someone please help me out here. I've had the 4.5 os for my 8320 working very well over the last 3 weeks however today I'm getting "sos" on my screen at the top and it's saying "Initialization Failed".. When I try and make a call, it says emergency only. ...? My wife and I both have T Mobile and she has reception and I do not.. So I know it's not T mo. on this one. Can anyone help me out here? Thank you so much in advance.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 06-08-2008 at 02:46 PM. Reason: remove all bold font