Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

I've been running 4.5.0.37 for ten days. Other than minor issues, I haven't any complaints. ... RIM Handheld OS forum

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel

Advertisement

I've been running 4.5.0.37 for ten days. Other than minor issues, I haven't any complaints. Not enough worth downgrading, anyway. I love how fast my BlackBerry operates and the interface is much more pleasing to the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    i wish custom today and zen themes worked
    I noticed the banner issue, too. However, it doesn't seem to effect all of my custom (zen/today) themes (unfortunately, some of my favorites, though).

SaintQ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31540b4a
    I just downloaded .37 and i had every right to be scared my wifi calling has gone down the tube:cry:, I like the video recorder, the browser is clean, that's all i've seen so far i'm still crying cause i'm in a low coverage area and i have no calling any more so i really hope some one knows how to help me fix this or will i need to downgrade so i can fix this, please reply asap if possible:cry::cry:

jxb
    jxb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    Thanks jbreidel...I have all files (.10 .18 .37) but I installed .10, and I love it

Decisions decisions.......

.10 is very slow but stable (other than slow connecting to UMA and EDGE dropouts)
    .18 has EDGE dropouts, BB Browser and other problems
    .37 no UMA, no BBMaps, BB Browser problem in forms

SaintQ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31540b4a
    :cry: I downgraded i need my UMA calling for the moment But everything else ran smooth, if you don't need the wifi calling beta .37 is great for a couple other bugs

noahcciaccio no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have tried 4.5.0.10, .18, and .37 for the 8320 and i must say .37 seemed the cleanest build other than the UMA issue with it. anyone know of a sure fire fix for the UMA issue in .37 ? if so pin me please at 246C2785

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    ok so today i was recording a sound clip on my 8320 with 4.5.0.37 when i finished i tried to play it back and nothing no noise but it seemed like it recorded though the i exited the voice recorder and tried to play a song but nothing no noise so i did a battery pull n everything was back to normal but when i tried the recorder again it did the same thing- I really dont have time to read this whole thread but and was wondering if this has been addresed already well thanx in advance to all my pinsters!

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I have .37 and was using bb maps yesterday with no issues. Even had the GPS working!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jxb View Post
    .10 is very slow but stable (other than slow connecting to UMA and EDGE dropouts)
    .18 has EDGE dropouts, BB Browser and other problems
    .37 no UMA, no BBMaps, BB Browser problem in forms

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I just had Google maps working and the GPS locked me to within 7 meters (best fix I had before was 3). Haven't tried the voice recorder yet, I have VR+ (free version so I can't convert to MP3 and email it) as well so I might try both. All my 3rd party apps seem to do just fine with .37. I opened my (now empty) Pics folder and the device didn't crash. I'm thinking either the format or the size of some of the files caused the crash. I didn't bother to resize some of the pics, and some I actually opened in Photoshop and resized them to 320 X 240 pixels so I could use them as home screen wallpaper. Any other theories?

I'm really liking the onboard spell checker too!

RIM- hurry up and release the final version already! You've got all the real world testing happening right here! ; )

A question I've been meaning to ask:I've seen somewhere people were d/l-ing docs to go, I googled that and only came up with the site saying to register for a heads up when it was available- is this one of those betas we have to "search" a little harder for??

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    I'm really liking the onboard spell checker too!
    What you mean by that? On-line spell checker is scheduled for the next release or I'm missing something? Now you run it before sending a mail but not while writing it.

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

a good sign or bad?

harry sent me this message...was just wondering what u guys thought about this:

RIM Takes Down OS 4.5.0.37 Beta From Partners Website
    Last edited by jsaradhi; 06-05-2008 at 10:22 AM.

jbreidel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDB49
    Quote Originally Posted by jsaradhi View Post
    harry sent me this message...was just wondering what u guys thought about this:

RIM Takes Down OS 4.5.0.37 Beta From Partners Website
    I believe they took it down due to all the problems with it. The UMA doesnt work at all exception of I think just a handful of people and even then its spotty.
    And for T-Mobile folks, at least that I have seen, It is burning out sim cards left and right. I didnt see a whole lot of sim reports on this site which sucks as it happened to me, but I checked on another site and theres like a 12 page forum with nothing but burned out sims.

Those alone im sure are just enough for them to take it down. Sucks cuz .37 was so great. Hopefully a new beta, or even better, the release will be out soon.....

bgill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461F24B
    Quote Originally Posted by fossiltkm View Post
    is there anything special I have to do to get youtube to work with .37? Is anyone with att having problems with youtube?
    I've had no problems with youtube.com and I didn't have to make any adjustments to any of the settings.

bgill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461F24B
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBerry View Post
    I'm running .37 now for 1 day on my 8310 - the memory leak seems to be very small versus earlier versions. I've no loss of signal - with .18 this happened randomly.
    All is working fine except Empower.
    Macallik, Empower now works for you or for anybody?

Greetings
    I was able to get empower to work on .37. All I had to do is re-register the product and I was good to go.

tylerscott20 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Has anyone had problems with documents to go? I've set all permissions to allow on it but when the firewall is enabled it won't allow me to open a document. It says its trying to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy, but i don't have an IT policy.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    go to settings, status then type BUYR, 2 new fields will appear which will tell if you do or dont have an IT policy