Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by srfpunk138 is there a final release date yet? getting sick of waiting... ... RIM Handheld OS forum

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by srfpunk138 View Post
    is there a final release date yet? getting sick of waiting...
    sure, but you have to wait for release day to come...

skaii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242DEE39
    4.5.0.37 works like a charm for me, and has been for the past two weeks (found it two days after it was announced), except I notice that whenever trying to type in forms in the browser, sometimes you can't do anything if you mess up or want to go on to the next form and the only thing you can do is refresh the page.

I also noticed when turning on the full page view that sometimes the view doesn't work correctly, or doesn't zoom in automatically like it should, so you have to manually Zoom in. Most of the flaws I've noticed with the new OS have to do with the browser. Hopefully, they'll have all the bugs worked out and it will function as good as, or better, than Opera Mini when it's officially released to the public.

The video recorder works great though (although I still wish there would be a "full screen" option above "Normal" so videos will take up the entire screen).

EDIT: MY 100TH POST!
    Last edited by skaii; 06-04-2008 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Announcing 100th post on PinStack.com
    Hi. :D

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Damn, I don't have the guts to upgrade,
    I'm currently running 4.5.0.10 and I have the .37 file but I'm to chicken to upgrade....my bb is running flawlessly right now!! Very tempting....
    does anyone recommend me upgrading from .10 or .37? Is there that many improvements worth risking malfunction.....thanks

jbreidel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDB49
    I would say at least go to the .18 from .10. I had .10 and .18, .18 was way faster and a bit less glitchy, however .18 still had the memory leak.

I have to deal with that again now as .37 eats Tmobile cards....*shakes fist*

weakestlink no está en línea Stack level 1

4.5 os BETA

I installed the BETA on my t mobile 8100. When I try to log into AIM or YIM it tells me that my device is undetected and this application is for t mobile 8100 phones only.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Thanks jbreidel...I have all files (.10 .18 .37) but I installed .10, and I love it

Decisions decisions.......

jbreidel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDB49
    Quote Originally Posted by weakestlink View Post
    I installed the BETA on my t mobile 8100. When I try to log into AIM or YIM it tells me that my device is undetected and this application is for t mobile 8100 phones only.
    I am assuming your trying to log into the default ones that install with it. The ones that come with it are the new 2.0 versions. Those are not yet supported. You have to go to uninstall those and then go to the download site and it should redownload the one for your device.

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e
    i just downloaded .37 on my 8820 and i am having a few glitches....i find that when i do a battery reset, all of the icons go back to their original positions (i move them and create folders for certain icons) and i have noticed that the message folder freezes sometimes and doesnt let me do anything at all

anyone having these issues? i would love the help...

kmeuer no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have 4.5.0.37 on an 8300 and am not able to record video. Anyone else have this problem?

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    .10 sucks for sure go up to .37

kmeuer do you have a memory card?
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

krees23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    Damn, I don't have the guts to upgrade,
    I'm currently running 4.5.0.10 and I have the .37 file but I'm to chicken to upgrade....my bb is running flawlessly right now!! Very tempting....
    does anyone recommend me upgrading from .10 or .37? Is there that many improvements worth risking malfunction.....thanks

If it's working great, don't mess with it.

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    Ok... from my earlier post about the sd card problem. Well i went out and bought a 4gb card. Installed it and formatted it. No reboots or anything. Remember there is nothing on the card at this time. Now I attempt to put back my files that where on my old sd card (pictures, ringtones, music. etc...) well.... constant reboots again. From my earlier post as well. my 2gb card that was in it was blank as well but it was was still rebooting constantly. So im going to narrow it down what someone said earlier about it maybe a file that is bad on the card. I went one by one to see if it rebooted. all files were apparently good. no reboots. Until i came upon a folder that i made in my pictures for certain group of photos but in it. Well. the BB rebooted constantly after i had the folder added. But here again no files were inside the folder. I then deleted the folder and just placed all the files inside that folder in the parent directory. No reboots. So... although i ruled out my 2gb card is bad. My 4gb is good. Just for those to know. Dont make subfolders on the sd card. Apparently 4.5.0.37 doesnt read it correctly and will reboot the phone while trying to access a subfolder. I pretty much narrowed it down to that and also a bad sd card.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Anybody running 4.5 lose the slight formatting in their emails?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    Anybody running 4.5 lose the slight formatting in their emails?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

what do you mean by slight formatting? It looks great to me.

MarkTaylor22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243AF028

Camera issue with 4.5.0.37

Hi Guys,

I have my TMO 8100 .37. Ever since the upgrade my camera is acting VEry odd! Every picture in sunlight is BRIGHT WHITE and you can barely see the object your trying to take a picture of. .107 the camera works like normal, I don't understand whats going on?

Also, has anyone else had any random problems when trying to put the BB in standby? You can't put it stand by no matter how long you hold in the button at the top. You have to do a batt pull then reboot it, then you can make it standby. Happens 1/10 times though. The camera issue is persistant on .37.

Any idea?

Thanks