Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Omg I am so tempted to try this out... I'll wait no more than another ... RIM Handheld OS forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

Omg I am so tempted to try this out...

I'll wait no more than another month. If 4.5 doesn't come out then I'll try beta. Till then guys .
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

cpk3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I was just about to write about my experience with .28 today. How much faster it was... YES WAS...

I am now in the process of loading .37... Wish me luck.. Be another late night getting everything set back up...

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i hope I'm able to get the newer beta. I have 18 right now and its cool but I would always like the newer os for my 8700g

sponch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25578c8b
    running .37 now. No GPRS-GSM disconnections anymore. So far (last 24hours) I had one "crah" and reboot after using youtube on mediaplayer.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    which is better .18 or .37

cpk3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    .37 so far...

Faster overall, quicker reboots. Oh and much better battery. With .18 if I went to bed with a 100% charge I would wake up to 75% battery. With .37 this morning I woke up to 90% and I went to bed with it wirelessly activating to the BES.

I will post more updates later.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by cpk3; 05-22-2008 at 08:34 AM.

sponch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25578c8b
    Quote Originally Posted by lexo View Post
    which is better .18 or .37
    better by far! no disconnects; much more smoother(my opinion)

BekNazar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a6d5d6
    Anyone try .37 on the 8100 yet?
    Just wondering if they got the video camera or not....

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

What programs do you have working on 4.5?

First off... I shouldn't have to say this but it seems every thread on 4.5 gets closed b/c people start asking for the software... well please don't close this thread for us!

PLEASE DO NOT ASK HOW TO GET OS 4.5 OR WHERE YOU CAN GET IT... THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR.

With that out of the way, I wanted to try and dedicate a thread to the software everyone is able to run (and not run) on OS 4.5.

Specify what the exact OS you are running is and what software you have working on it and if there was any customization you had to do to get it working properly.

Looking forward to hearing what is out there...

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Well I'm running 4.5.0.10

I have: Yahoo Go 2.0, Yahoo oneSearch, Viigo, Pinstack Launcher, MiuTunes Beta, Gravity Defied, Pacman, Cortado Explorer, Blinkberry, AutoLock and Color Pearl.

Issues: ColorPearl - It only let's me set the color to "White", but it's okay, because that was my favorite color anyway
    Yahoo Go - I can't use the "Esc" key to back out of something, but I learned that the # (pound) key does the trick.

That's about it, every other app works great, no tweaking or option changes needed.

Timo529 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Every other thread gets closed because there is a specific thread for os 4.5 discussion I'm mobile right now or I would post the link. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    I just put 4.5.0.37 on my 8310. Everything seems fine until I tried to sign in on pinstack. It would not let me put username in. Well I could put it in but it would not let me delete "Username". Any idea's?

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    You're right......4.5 topics/discussions should go HERE

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74
    I finally got hold of the .37 last night. Loadeed it on my stand by 8310 and it worked great. Haven't chosen if I'm going to put it on the work BB yet. Wanted to see what it was like. Will tell you, that the camera looks a little crisper, and the GUI is a little faster. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Viigio, Operea 4.1, GPS on live search, and Copilot 7, Miutunes beta, and facebook, running 4.5.0.28 beta only thing i hate it still has a memory leak problem. Specially when running Viigio am also running some 3.0 themes with the icons that bounce and they work pretty well haven't had any problems with it.

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast