Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by DonGato Just to clarify, there's the version number and the release number. ... RIM Handheld OS forum

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by DonGato View Post
    Just to clarify, there's the version number and the release number. You might be mixing both. Release 52 is in fact version 4.5.0.37.

I was using the new Desktop Manager 4.5.0.14. It has a more polished GUI but nothing extremely interesting. I was expecting something more than that.
    Thanks, at least that narrow's my search. Got a sim card this morning, all is working again, well everything but wifi.

hjs
    hjs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftorX View Post
    How were you able to keep the 4.5.0.37 stable on your 8800? I have installed that version but i keep getting constant reboots. I have done upgrade to 4.5.0.37 and constant reboots. I have also done complete wipe with jl_cmdr and installed 4.5.0.37 and still get constant reboots. Is there something im missing from installing the os? PM me.
    Cant PM yet - Only things I did was to enable to auto memory cleaning and install Docs To Go. Docs To Go seems to help resolve some java exceptions at startup.

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    Im not sure what is going on then. I have enabled memory cleaning and installed the docs to go. But i still get constant reboots. One thing I did notice though with the constant reboots though is when i have it plugged into the usb to the computer. It does not seem to reboot. When i disconnect for travel or whatnot from usb. It constant reboots. Not to sound like a smart A** but no i will not leave it connected to the usb.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Constant reboots have often been due to the memory card. Try reformating it or removing it completly. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

heartspeace no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Another bug - not sure if its been discussed

It seems on the browswer that sometimes the cursor changes and allows you to enter text or push a button and other times it is stuck as a different cursor that can't do anything with that input control on the forms. Very odd.

Also it takes forever to send email - but I think thats just because its a beta version.

I wonder if anyone from RIM reads this?

No reboots or anything else on ATT

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by heartspeace View Post
    It seems on the browswer that sometimes the cursor changes and allows you to enter text or push a button and other times it is stuck as a different cursor that can't do anything with that input control on the forms. Very odd.

Also it takes forever to send email - but I think thats just because its a beta version.

I wonder if anyone from RIM reads this?

No reboots or anything else on ATT
    What version of the beta are you using, if you're using any?
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    Constant reboots have often been due to the memory card. Try reformating it or removing it completly. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thats something i didnt even think of. Ill backup my sd card and then pull it and see it the bb reboots. if it does not reboot then its the sd card so then ill reformat it. Ill go through that first to see what happens. And if its not the card...?

PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    It seems that it maybe the sd card i have has gone bad. BB doesnt reboot yet.... reformated the sd card and placed it back in and then constant reboots again. Im off to go get a new sd card. Will the 4gb and 8gb sd's work with the 8800 with 4.5.0.37?

senone no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    the video is straight from the os. i am running 4.5.0.37 on 8320 and have video. I am unsure of the 8100 but to my knowledge its supposed to have video as well. the 81xx from tmobile that was recently released has 4.5 and has video. any 8100 owners with 4.5.0.37 please chime in to help clear this misunderstanding
    no video on 8100 pearl no sir !!

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    It seems that it maybe the sd card i have has gone bad. BB doesnt reboot yet.... reformated the sd card and placed it back in and then constant reboots again. Im off to go get a new sd card. Will the 4gb and 8gb sd's work with the 8800 with 4.5.0.37?
    did you reformat the card and put the same contents back on it? My BB had some large pics and would freeze on 4.5. I had to literally 1 by 1 untill I found the ones and deleted them.

When I loaded a co-workers he had constant reboots as soon as the security test would complete. We narrowed that down to a corrupt picture and we had to delete it. after that no probs what so ever. I guarantee you thats your problem.
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by atsmark View Post
    did you reformat the card and put the same contents back on it? My BB had some large pics and would freeze on 4.5. I had to literally 1 by 1 untill I found the ones and deleted them.

When I loaded a co-workers he had constant reboots as soon as the security test would complete. We narrowed that down to a corrupt picture and we had to delete it. after that no probs what so ever. I guarantee you thats your problem.
    i reformated the card and it still rebooted and placed nothing back on it since i thought it might of been that case to for a bad file. So i dont think it was a file issue. Only thing i used it for was holding music files and documents. oh well. Im going to go get a 4gb card now since there at a good price at microcenter here for 22 bucks.

logicbomb.de no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    i reformated the card and it still rebooted and placed nothing back on it since i thought it might of been that case to for a bad file. So i dont think it was a file issue. Only thing i used it for was holding music files and documents. oh well. Im going to go get a 4gb card now since there at a good price at microcenter here for 22 bucks.
    lol! That's where I got mine, right off 14 mile.

It works great!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BBs in use: Pearl 8110

Currently running OS 4.5.0.42

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Does anyone know how to use "Docs to Go"?

PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    yeah, micro is like 15 minutes away from me here.

PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    Does anyone know how to use "Docs to Go"?
    nop not yet, but i know the slide show you have to register or something.