Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by jsaradhi i have .37 on 8300 and youtube works just fine on ... RIM Handheld OS forum

SignUp0 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jsaradhi View Post
    i have .37 on 8300 and youtube works just fine on mine.

and i have a few more programs to add to my previous list...traffic vizzion, proxpro, funambol sync! they all work fine too!
    Mine is still not working. Is your network 3G or EDGE?

shftatsix no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242CE81D
    im running .37 and m.youtube.com works for me, I connect through EDGE.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by rendon View Post
    .37 does not record video so make sure you do your research before posting something as bold as that~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Umm, I have an 8310 running .37 and it records video so I don't know how that's being bold. Being accurate is more like it. Doesn't mean it will run on every device.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

hjs
    hjs no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by offthahorseceo View Post
    has anyone verified wether microsd cards bigger than 4gig will work with 4.5?
    Yes, I am running 4.5.0.37 on my 8800 and after reformatting my 8GB microsd it sees it all. I have 7GB of music on it and just love the new media player.

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by budkleppe View Post
    ugh, I need to find .48 or .52. I just fried my first sim tonight running .37. grr!
    Just to clarify, there's the version number and the release number. You might be mixing both. Release 52 is in fact version 4.5.0.37.

I was using the new Desktop Manager 4.5.0.14. It has a more polished GUI but nothing extremely interesting. I was expecting something more than that.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    i think when DM 4.6 comes out there should be some new features from what I read.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato View Post
    Just to clarify, there's the version number and the release number. You might be mixing both. Release 52 is in fact version 4.5.0.37.

I was using the new Desktop Manager 4.5.0.14. It has a more polished GUI but nothing extremely interesting. I was expecting something more than that.
    I'm still using DM 4.2. Works fine with every BB I throw at it. OS 4.0 to 4.5

caronte no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 no video

bought on december 2006 (one of the first in Italy), upgraded to 4.5....37 and no video capabilities. Too old, I think...

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SignUp0 View Post
    Mine is still not working. Is your network 3G or EDGE?
    EDGE...i have a 8300 att 4.5.0.37

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    Umm, I have an 8310 running .37 and it records video so I don't know how that's being bold. Being accurate is more like it. Doesn't mean it will run on every device.
    i can record videos on mine too...and again i have a 8300 from att with 4.5.0.37!

i do have a problem that i recently started noticing...for the last 2-3 days, i've been noticing memory leak issues...i get to 0 kb file size remaining lol...i reboot and voila all memory back...one of those things that u have to live with when running a beta software lol!

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by jsaradhi View Post
    i can record videos on mine too...and again i have a 8300 from att with 4.5.0.37!

i do have a problem that i recently started noticing...for the last 2-3 days, i've been noticing memory leak issues...i get to 0 kb file size remaining lol...i reboot and voila all memory back...one of those things that u have to live with when running a beta software lol!
    Yup. I've noticed that too. I'm sure RIM will work it out.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by hjs View Post
    Yes, I am running 4.5.0.37 on my 8800 and after reformatting my 8GB microsd it sees it all. I have 7GB of music on it and just love the new media player.
    awesome thanks

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hjs View Post

How were you able to keep the 4.5.0.37 stable on your 8800? I have installed that version but i keep getting constant reboots. I have done upgrade to 4.5.0.37 and constant reboots. I have also done complete wipe with jl_cmdr and installed 4.5.0.37 and still get constant reboots. Is there something im missing from installing the os? PM me.

jjasonwwhite no está en línea Stack level 2
    This may be more of a noob question than an OS issue. I just upgraded to 4.5.0.37. When I upgraded my personal internet accounts all work fine but I seem to have lost the connection to our BES server at work. Is there anything that I need to do get it to reconnect?

In my "services status" it shows the Enterprise Server as "Connection: not connected".

Help!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Quote Originally Posted by jjasonwwhite View Post
    This may be more of a noob question than an OS issue. I just upgraded to 4.5.0.37. When I upgraded my personal internet accounts all work fine but I seem to have lost the connection to our BES server at work. Is there anything that I need to do get it to reconnect?

In my "services status" it shows the Enterprise Server as "Connection: not connected".

Help!
    You probably need to resend the service books for that, or have your IT guys send a new permission out to your phone. If the company owns that phone, you might want to "forget" to mention that you upgraded to an unsupported OS.